This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellstorm

tonight in Hellstorm i entered when it opened at 21:30 there was no imunity timer and people were able to atk before 21:35 when it closes, idk if its a bug or, something new, or a hack
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
    Server: Eternal Sanctum
    Class: Rogue
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 150
    Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
    Wings: Demon Lord +4
    Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
    Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
    Pixie : Celestial
    Nobility: Emperor
    Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
    Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

its the same bug as the invincibility in cof. it was removed in all pvp chambers

Comment

Do you mind providing a screenshot of this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by gs20805 View Post
        its the same bug as the invincibility in cof. it was removed in all pvp chambers
        finally xD if only it was removed in the base chamber....
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Do you mind providing a screenshot of this issue?

How can i take screenshot when i am being killed in HS ??
          ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
          SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

What I mean is taking a screenshot of the displayed buffs on your toon to depict that the invincibility buff is not present as well as the server time to show that HS is starting.

Comment

If you have the hp buff from the vidalian legends, you won't get the invincibility buff on hellstorm and cof.
              ''Here to have fun~~''

Comment

HP Buff on vidalian legends doesn't disappear when you are out of battleground #24
                But in the description says disappear when you leave the map.
                Last edited by Bryan81323; 05-18-2014, 02:39 AM.
                ''Here to have fun~~''

Comment

There's no invincibility buff in iob either, its better this way
                  Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                  I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                  I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan81323 View Post
                    HP Buff on vidalian legends doesn't disappear when you are out of battleground #24
                    But in the description says disappear when you leave the map.
                    This is a good thing tho, extra HP I almost hit 400k haha :P
                    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

heh the IOB and COF invi is good...COF is annoying when peoplle runout on ya and IOB is good cuz people respawn then kill ya while you can't hit anything on them
                      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                      Kamikaze Member
                      Somany systems...so little time...
                      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                        heh the IOB and COF invi is good...COF is annoying when peoplle runout on ya and IOB is good cuz people respawn then kill ya while you can't hit anything on them
                        I agree with both of these lol pvp rooms in CoF are pretty much impossible to do if you are the one that entered first for two reason, 1st one being that you get hit by someone that is invincible for a few seconds and the second reason being that if they can't take you they will just run out. and with IOB, the invincibility is stupid since it doesn't root them in place so they can running around collecting stones and/or kill people while they are invincible

Comment

Basically as soon as HS open, player are able to kill before it closes:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	HSchat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	1688068

Comment

I understand what you're saying, but that screenshot doesn't depict anything. As previously stated, screenshot a toon inside HS showing the lack of invincibility buff as well as the server time to indicate that HS had just started so that I can properly report this.

Comment

Your welcome to try on your server, I don't go into HS but I do notice that about 4-6 player where getting 2nd and 3rd place BEFORE HS was closed. So, I can't provide the necessary material to this issue. Also, if bug as we say it is hard to acquire an SS while in HS and getting killed do the lack of the buff we are suppose to have till :35. It's bugged the player are doing their best to tell the issue and get it resolve, but make it almost impossible to get the required SS with the required information. Unless someone uses a rogue and isn't killed by AoE to prove this a bug with the required info in the SS. Then that can be discredit as the rogue will be cloak and can't show that they are being attack before HS closes. Basically there are a lot of new bugs with the new Legend system that need to be worked out.

Comment

Working...
                              X