Filipino Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filipino Server

Is there any chance that r2 would make a Server with only Filipino players? I mean, most of the players of this game are filipinos after all, and the events are a bit of a hassle for us. Example, the delivery quest happens in 3am, first Seng opens in 5am, so it is very tedious for us to wake up at these times just to join an event. Please do consider. Thank you.

R2's Crystal Saga runs on an American platform, hence why the time is best suited for those playing from the states. Unfortunately, the chances of creating a server for just those from the Philippines is realistically unlikely.

Comment

they dont even consider the requests of heavy filipino cashers. Well game masters know what im talking about. and who
      Patience is what we need my friend~~

Comment

Won't the GMs even consider this? For sure the market would greatly expand and their profit would definitely go up.

Comment

Well it's part of R2Games contract to make servers for western timezones.
          Though I bet in every online game there is, there'd surely be Filipinos, not only CrystalSaga.

Useless
          ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
          Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

[Removed] yet according to ****, most of the players are from germany lol... phillipines dosent even make it to the Top 10 visitors according to **** estimated metrics.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-23-2014, 07:03 PM. Reason: Please don't link to other games

Comment

Originally posted by RulaZhao View Post
              [Removed] yet according to ****, most of the players are from germany lol... phillipines dosent even make it to the Top 10 visitors according to **** estimated metrics.
              that data is not accurate.

for filipino players, if youre unhappy with time zone issues, try the other versions of this game. saga of hero is european version, crystal legacy is asian version, time zones are relevant to the continents. there will be variations between eachversion.... you decide which u like best.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-23-2014, 07:03 PM. Reason: fixing quote

Comment

The developers are in control of the game. Im pretty sure they go where the money goes. if you want a filipino server try playing on a different website that caters to other countries and languages. i think kabam gaming has french and german servers, so it makes sense that SOME website out there would have one. good luck on your search!
                Last edited by Translucence; 05-23-2014, 11:32 PM. Reason: Grammer check
                One for all, All for One! We Are Strong, We Are One! We Are Nemesis!!!

Server- (S38) Shrine of Ariel
                Class- Hybrid Pure Int Priest
                Level- 46+ Scion
                Pets- Super Angel, Ultrasaurus Rex
                Wings- Angel Lord

Comment

i agreed . ...... now im punished of just doing seig or any events that is afternoon in urs and is midnight in ours .
                  IGN (S59)GreatHawk
                  Level 87(50%+)
                  Plane Scion
                  Mount GT
                  Wings AL +1

And im Seriously Bankrupt >.>

Comment

Well.. If you go on West Servers, events there are in day time. Although IOB is on 3 AM
                    IGN : (S67)Beansprout
                    Server : [S67] Crystal Peak
                    Plane : Scion

Comment

So many filipinos @ US East (PvP) try to check it out.
                      IGN: (S23)Dot
                      Server: (S23)Angel Island
                      Plane: Mortal
                      Guild: (S23)Pokemon

Anime Lover :3

Comment

Working...
                      X