Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravette The Fire Mage

Im currently lvl 50 scion fire mage on Crimson Groves[S50]

Attributes = Full Int, every single point into INT!
    Soul = every soul tree helps out a mage* ( i went more down the damage route then the defensive route )
    Some good ones are Simplicity, Cruelty, Forgiveness and Numbness, but you pretty much need every single one except for patk Str and healing
    Gears = maybe the savage set is easiest to get but id say use the epic sets up untill you get slayers, Frag orb > slayers orb
    Gems = gloves and weapon use strictly topaz! boots and chest use Strictly Amber! and in the hat use either jade or saphires
    Pets = teekas help a lot in dungeons!

TREEE #1
    fireball 1/5
    flame burst 1/5
    improved fireball 1/5 ( probly max this if your mortal lower then lvl 70, useless once you get flame explosion)
    improved flame burst 1/5
    flame explosion 5/5 ( this will be your main auto cast skill after lvl 70 )
    master flame burst 5/5

TREE #2
    balrogs hell 1/5 (i dont really like this skill so its at 1/5, but when i was mortal i had it maxed)
    fire wave 1/5
    thunderstorm 5/5 ( slows targets down, good to kite )
    improved fire wave 5/5 ( this skill is good because it reduces targets max hp and its an aoe )
    meteor strike 5/5 ( Meteor Strike + flame Explosion = donzooo )

TREE #3
    flame shield 5/5
    blink 1/5 (you could also max this and be able to teleport every 8 seconds)
    focus 1/5 (also a useless skill)
    demons wrath 5/5 ( good skill only if you remember to use it or not)
    resolution 5/5 (you dont need to go past resolution, the other 2 skills are garbage)

i chose the thunderstorm awakening instead of valley of death only because its a lot easier not having to cast another one of my spells..
    it just goes off every 5 seconds im in battle on any random target. though valley of death is really good the 29 second cooldown kind of ruins this skill.

a good fire mage can pretty much beat any class but its those damn shadow rogues who always get you!
    any questions dont be afraid to ask.. i just had some free time and seems a lot of players want to know how to make a good mage

Use thunderstorm, master flame burst, meteor strike and flame explosion to take out your enemies fast and easy
    Last edited by R22704229; 09-22-2012, 05:42 AM.

>> i bet can beat you easily gravette , we're in the same merged server how about a little spar ?

Comment

And I'm still going to kill Mufasa, Grav....lol *Circe*

Comment

i bet a lot of the players from the servers that started 2 months before mine could beat me... but im down to fight anyone.. i just made this guide to help people make they're fire mage half decent

Comment

ps i doubt you could beat a scion fire mage with 350 soul lol
          unless your a rogue................

Comment

Rogue = can defeat a Mage depends who's using it. There are good mages that kite a rogue.
            Server:Windshear Peaks
            Class:Knight
            Honor:Duke
            Level:49
            Guild:ΩCrunchΩ™
            Position:Leader
            Name of Character:(S6)CrunchySword

Comment

i know a rogue that only has about 5k defense, but with his 25k atk, it doesnt matter how good you are... you die befor you become unstunned

so, in a fight with him, your best option is a teeka that can silence him, or any pet really, that can stop his attacks... if you stop him from attacking, hes nothing... what im trying to say is that its not the class so much as the build and whos behind the keyboard

Comment

Dont know wat to say lol
                IGN : [S31]SoLDeLuNa
                Plane : Scion +85
                Class : Hybrid Anti Mage Ranger
                Pet : Super Angel Gen 2,Teeka,Baby Demon,Bone Dragon

Server : (S31)Tree Of Life

Exelorn Hollows is so Boring but at the same time so rewardable

Comment

Originally posted by WendellJoshua View Post
                  Rogue = can defeat a Mage depends who's using it. There are good mages that kite a rogue.
                  I bet u cnat beat me i have hybrid mage with very very very high soul
                  Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by R22704229 View Post
                    Im currently lvl 50 scion fire mage on Crimson Groves[S50]

Attributes = Full Int, every single point into INT!
                    Soul = every soul tree helps out a mage* ( i went more down the damage route then the defensive route )
                    Some good ones are Simplicity, Cruelty, Forgiveness and Numbness, but you pretty much need every single one except for patk Str and healing
                    Gears = maybe the savage set is easiest to get but id say use the epic sets up untill you get slayers, Frag orb > slayers orb
                    Gems = gloves and weapon use strictly topaz! boots and chest use Strictly Amber! and in the hat use either jade or saphires
                    Pets = teekas help a lot in dungeons!

TREEE #1
                    fireball 1/5
                    flame burst 1/5
                    improved fireball 1/5 ( probly max this if your mortal lower then lvl 70, useless once you get flame explosion)
                    improved flame burst 1/5
                    flame explosion 5/5 ( this will be your main auto cast skill after lvl 70 )
                    master flame burst 5/5

TREE #2
                    balrogs hell 1/5 (i dont really like this skill so its at 1/5, but when i was mortal i had it maxed)
                    fire wave 1/5
                    thunderstorm 5/5 ( slows targets down, good to kite )
                    improved fire wave 5/5 ( this skill is good because it reduces targets max hp and its an aoe )
                    meteor strike 5/5 ( Meteor Strike + flame Explosion = donzooo )

TREE #3
                    flame shield 5/5
                    blink 1/5 (you could also max this and be able to teleport every 8 seconds)
                    focus 1/5 (also a useless skill)
                    demons wrath 5/5 ( good skill only if you remember to use it or not)
                    resolution 5/5 (you dont need to go past resolution, the other 2 skills are garbage)

i chose the thunderstorm awakening instead of valley of death only because its a lot easier not having to cast another one of my spells..
                    it just goes off every 5 seconds im in battle on any random target. though valley of death is really good the 29 second cooldown kind of ruins this skill.

a good fire mage can pretty much beat any class but its those damn shadow rogues who always get you!
                    any questions dont be afraid to ask.. i just had some free time and seems a lot of players want to know how to make a good mage

Use thunderstorm, master flame burst, meteor strike and flame explosion to take out your enemies fast and easy
                    oh hi gravette why did you leave crimson groves?
                    if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

Working...
                    X