What skkill for priest need to be put in AFk mode in avernal Realm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What skkill for priest need to be put in AFk mode in avernal Realm

what skill for priest need to be used in avernal realm ?
    plss guide me ..im newbie and noob :'(

Make sure that you have your frost on. I personally use Spirit Infusion, Improved Spirit Infusion and my curses. The Curses are nice because they deal constant damage while the bane is standing on the curse, so as long as there is not someone dragging the bane around the map... then you are dealing constant damage with them. Both Spirit Infusion spells are awesome also. But make sure that you have Frost on. Of course, as a priest everything is going to depend on who is in Avernal with you. Honestly, you could be the strongest priest on your server, and get taken out by a knight or a rogue that is lower level that you. Strictly because priests are not made to deal massive damage, and that is what the event is all about. A much lower level knight will always be able to out damage a priest in the long run, and a rogue, even if not hitting as hard as a priest can hit two hits for every one hit that you can make.

I have found that the early Avernal has less people in it and is easier to make the rankings. But then again that is on my server, and that might be different on your server.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

For avernal pretty much a golden rule is dont use cast time skills. Especially if you have perfect frag. youll want to attack as much as possible
      Firekitty
      S63 Hellstorm
      Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
        For avernal pretty much a golden rule is dont use cast time skills. Especially if you have perfect frag. youll want to attack as much as possible
        That is another good point.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

i wouldnt recomend curses tbh o.o they do have a nice constant dmg but was reported awhile back and prettysure they still, as far as i know dont proc frost or any of the frag passives wich is pretty big since its less procs tht ur doing and in av if ur not procing those passivies ull fall behind fast ;-; good for early / no has pref yet but once u do ur prolly better off without having them going during av imo o-o

Comment

my curses proc my frost all the time no problem.

Comment

curses never trigger arctic blast
              (S66)Adobe
              (S66)Nightmoor Hollow
              Knight

“In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.”

Comment

just use blood beam and on frost...and use bol...thats all... dont put curse etc...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_57.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	1688418

Here's my afk^ : That two same icon were spirit fusion (lvl 5)and improved spirit fusion (lvl5) ; My default is light beam ;-; XD
                  Use Twilight Blessing.
                  If you have sperion : Use Demonic Gift Combo or Blood Breaking
                  +frost
                  (If you are still low level just use spirit fusions and default skill + frost )

But if you don't have those. You could line up Improve blood beam and default skill , (other option / u can add : Blood pool and blood blade , blood pack . XD) Use demonic gift combo or blood breaking , and have some blessing of light / or twilight blessing ;-;.
                  +frost

If still low level ( just use blood beam and default skill + frost .

; IMO ;
                  I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

fast atk speed will give u 1st place ^_^
                    IGN: (S32)GaLon
                    Class: Noob Priest
                    Pet: Too many that i cant count
                    Guild: FTW (aka Pervy guild)
                    Love Oyster if you know what i mean

Comment

Working...
                    X