[Ask]Pet skill list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Ask]Pet skill list

Hi everyone, I got morphed vulture now lv 33, but no healing skill, where I can find this skill book. The default skill only Rejuvenation lv2 and omnipotence lv1

Pets have chances to get a new skill depend on leveling, if you have a skill book but your pet doesn't have the skill, the skill book won't work. Skills for pets only can be obtaining by chance when leveling.
    Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
    Thanks

Comment

oh i see,now I have just wait for that healing skill. thanks bro

Comment

gm can u put more items for wishing well?
        Server: Psychodelica
        Level: 71+scion
        IGN: VisualKei
        Class: Priest

Im Weak o.o

Comment

now lv 42 my morphed vulture and still no healing skill ??? only rejuvination and omnipotence

Comment

Right, it's a chance to learn a skill, meaning it might never learn the skill you want it to. You should just catching and releasing morphed vultures until you find one that has Healing already learned, as that is the only sure fire way of owning a vulture that knows Healing. Or you can hatch a Teeka, that one comes with Healing.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

What MemoryLane has suggested is in fact your best bet. I personally spent a while catching vultures until I found the one I wanted. This holds true for any pet you are trying to get a specific skill on.
              (S50)Nevill
              Rogue

Help keep our forums clean!

Comment

OMG... must be spend an Hour again for catching it again. fiuhhh... better I find another pet. Looking for baby demon or baby angel, which one perfect, since my char is tanker low attack.

Comment

Working...
                X