No announcement yet.

[Guide] Getting Through Survival of the Fittest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also you might add that if you "die" you will re-spawn at the "Start", but you do not need to do the whole thing over again. Getting "hit" by lightning will take you back to the last "Survival Mentor" that you checked in at. This means you don't lose progress and is very helpful in the last area when you are most likely to die from the "Slayers" (Wolves).
    Character name : NightLight
    Class : Knight
    Guild : Zion
    Server : [S56]Seira Island

Comment

thanks i know what to do now
      if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

oh man i just have to point out, GUIDES HELP. I <3 SURVIVAL GUIDE

Comment

Great guide, even if the map doesn't give that much info. I actually considered making a survival guide myself for a while, but then my server merged and my lag got so bad I could barely finish and I lost all interest in the event. Still I have the map I made In the month prior to that anyway, hopefully if I post it here it will help others make their own paths. One thing I should note is that it isn't 100% done, I couldn't find any way to add the mobs onto it, and more than that I have found at least 1 chest not marked on here. That said since I can't stand near the chest long enough to determine where exactly to mark it I don't think missing that particular chest is a big deal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SurvivalOfTheFittest.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	574.3 KB
ID:	1662242

Comment

thx for the help Bro
            Last edited by killerskiller; 11-26-2012, 02:27 AM.
            Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne82444 View Post
              Great guide, even if the map doesn't give that much info. I actually considered making a survival guide myself for a while, but then my server merged and my lag got so bad I could barely finish and I lost all interest in the event. Still I have the map I made In the month prior to that anyway, hopefully if I post it here it will help others make their own paths. One thing I should note is that it isn't 100% done, I couldn't find any way to add the mobs onto it, and more than that I have found at least 1 chest not marked on here. That said since I can't stand near the chest long enough to determine where exactly to mark it I don't think missing that particular chest is a big deal.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27499[/ATTACH]
              wow how did u make thta map

Comment

Nice guild ! i like it

Comment

i want be doing that again

Comment

i mean i will be doing that again the map give me alot

Comment

nonsense u help alot for all noobs...

Comment

Originally posted by killerskiller View Post
                        wow how did u make thta map
                        I opened the map in survival and took a screenshot of it, then cut out all but the actual map part in paint and use that to make it larger. After that I took screenshots of the mobs and obstacles and did the same with them, only making them smaller. Once I had that done it was just a matter of standing still in various places in survival to find where the obstacles were, and then copying the picture I had of that obstacle onto the map itself. All in all it took around a month to do, but a large part of that was trying to fit the descriptions in the map border without making it look bad. The actual map part I was done with in about a week and a half total.

Comment

Sof is my favorite event. I run my main and 4 alts through everyday, and since it's at the same time as trove now not that many people go. I've gotten 1st and 3rd a few times, lol. Selling FL eggs for 3plat funds a lot of PUC and ewings
                          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Wow nice! i will definitely try survival again with this guide! Thank you so much!
                            But if I understand well... opening the chests isn't really worth it? you only get honor from that? what are the rewards in the end if you don't finish in the first places then?

Comment

One important thing not mentioned because its so basic - but if you run low on HP - simply SIT DOWN in a safe spot. Your HP will start to regen immediately. Not a good strategy for placing in the top 3 but good if you don't want to die. If you do die, your equipment will suffer breakage.

Comment

Working...
                              X