Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.mut

how to get G.MUT ? newbie only

buy from other Player Shops, from LVL 50 on u can exchange 2 times daily muts and gold for 1 G mut or exchange monthly Token for them

Comment

For newbies, other than what's listed by your fellow player, you can also acquire GMUTs the following ways:

~ Morphing a Battle Bear mount -- at level 45, having a Battle Bear allows you to claim 28 GMUTs from the Event Master.
      ~ Attending Island of Blessing starting at level 40 -- if you're lucky enough, you'll land on the side that wins/gets Purple Packs which has 2 bound GMUTs per Purple Pack.
      ~ Attending the Lucky Guess event starting at level 35 -- you will be rewarded a GMUT should you choose the winning number.
      ~ Daily exchanges at General Krahn -- 30 Bronze, 2 Silver, and 1 Gold badge will earn you a GMUT.
      ~ Answering 24 questions correct during the Quiz event will reward you with 2 bound GMUTs.

And that's all I can think of at the top of my head; good luck.
      Last edited by Reverie; 06-21-2014, 01:38 AM.

Comment

U can also get them from the quartermaster event which is taking place as of now .. for 1 token u can get a bound gmut
        ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
        SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

But the easiest way, as said by some, is to make 5 alts, set them in a party together, and grind them all the way to 45. then you get them all BBs and you can collect over 130GMUTs.

P.S., and this is for the Admin....why is g.m.u.t. a censored word?
          My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
          Character ~ I'm never telling~
          Guild ~ That would institute telling~
          Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Originally posted by Galiant View Post
            But the easiest way, as said by some, is to make 5 alts, set them in a party together, and grind them all the way to 45. then you get them all BBs and you can collect over 130GMUTs.

P.S., and this is for the Admin....why is g.m.u.t. a censored word?
            Rumor is because of mall mmo.
            Originally posted by iTz_SoN
            I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
            I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

I have a great idea; censor nothing, and let the players punish those who act inappropriately as they see fit. We're the ones who have to see it...or, you know, we don't even have to, if you can bear being silent for a while.

P.S., and why cant we move chat bar like we can quest bar? that would solve a lot of issues.
              My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
              Character ~ I'm never telling~
              Guild ~ That would institute telling~
              Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Working...
              X