AFK wasted my x2 exp tokens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK wasted my x2 exp tokens

I decided I would set my account to afk train when I went to bed and I slept about 10 hours. I had selected the auto use/buy x2 exp and when I woke up I went to check my invetory and noticed I had 0 x2 tokens left when I had 24 of them the night before. I also only used up 10 hours of afk. This is kind of annoying considering there were a lot of x2 wasted and I would like some explanation or help on the issue.

Be honest idk how that system works. if it's right as one ends or it uses randomly.

Can't help in this case, but for future reference never use the auto use/buy option. I think it's a bit wonky and if you have the crystals it will buy it when you don't have any more which will suck. Especially how easy it is to acquire the token. Instead, below where you put your skills for afk, put a card or a pet exp(when you level up pets) to the slot and set it to either 55 minutes(if you don't mind using a bit extra) or 65 minutes(a little bit less exp in that 5 min but you save a bit more.)

Hope it helps and sorry to hear about the issue. Never realy dealt with the auto buy/use. Just stories =(

Comment

i use auto/buy use, and i can personally verify that one comes on within 2 seconds of one going off--yes, i once sat there for an hour and stared at it. But i will say this; when i use the timers below your skills in afk, they always do this; wait till the time runs out, then it just hammers it like your other auto-skills. i found this out after i lost 300k in a mana orb once from battle hymn(which was my only mana using skill at the time.
      My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
      Character ~ I'm never telling~
      Guild ~ That would institute telling~
      Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Probably u missed look whe u go to sleep
        IGN (S59)GreatHawk
        Level 87(50%+)
        Plane Scion
        Mount GT
        Wings AL +1

And im Seriously Bankrupt >.>

Comment

I will test the auto use/buy exp token feature to see what the issue might be.

[Update]
          I am currently testing the feature and a new exp token /does not/ trigger "within 2 seconds of one going off" as claimed by a fellow poster. -- Testing completed, a new exp token goes off a couple seconds after the one in use has expired. No irregularities were detected. Double check the quantity of exp tokens you have next time and if you encounter this problem again, do take screenshots of the before and after. Please include the server time with an image of the tokens in your inventory for confirmation.
          Last edited by Reverie; 06-23-2014, 01:35 AM.

Comment

as far as i know, auto use 2x/3x exp only triggers when exp buff goes off or become "0:00" I always use this feature so i'm so familiar with it.

Comment

I feel hatred somewhere.... Must be my dogs and cats ;-;
              My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
              Character ~ I'm never telling~
              Guild ~ That would institute telling~
              Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback and I will make sure to take screenshots of my tokens before I use the AFK auto use/buy feature in the future.

Comment

I can confirm that the timed-afk skill slots sometimes are bugged. It will perform the skill over and over again, until you deactivate the afk mode. I don't know why it happens but it happen. I didn't experience the over-use of 2xEXP option yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X