No announcement yet.

[Guide] Sperion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its permanent so i think even if youre a mere mortal now, you'll have a chance to get Sperion. I am not in a hurry to get to scion plane anyways.
    I dont give a damn what you think or feel about me. Keep it to yourself and just enjoy playing!

Comment

is this permanent??

Comment

there is still a lvl limit on entering this area it need to be removed

Originally posted by R2CS_Robert View Post
        Duration: Permanent
        Level Requirements: No level requirement for the Sperion quest, but players need to be Scion or above to enter the TWO NEW DUNGEONS; the Nargon Realm and the Spernal Ruins.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25454[/ATTACH]

Description:

Years of hard work by a secret society of mages in Vidalia have resulted in a new powerful weapon system, the Sperion weapon system! Equip a Sperion to boost your attributes and summon powerful magical weapons that makes you both look stronger as well as cooler.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25449[/ATTACH]

Procedure:
        • Visit the Sperion Master in Starglade and accept the Sperion Quests.
        • Finish one or both of the Sperion Quests by:

1. Defense Sperion Quest:
          Go to Heavenly Isle and
          Kill Eternal Shaman x 999
          Kill Withervine x 999
          Requires 1 open inventory slot

2. Attack Sperion Quest:
          Go to Heavenly Isle and
          Kill Daderon Giant x 999
          Kill Achenon Wolf x 999
          Requires 1 open inventory slot

• Return to the Sperion Master in Starglade to claim your Sperion.
        • Access the Sperion menu by clicking your Inventory button and then clicking the Sperion button.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25452[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25450[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25453[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25451[/ATTACH]

Items and resources needed for Sperion morphing, upgrading and socketing:
        • Gold (for socketing and morphing)
        • Crystal Essence (for upgrading)
        • Earth Soul Orb (for upgrading)
        • Sperion Socketing Rod (for socketing)
        • Sperion Gems (for socketing)
        • Soul Print (for morphing)
        • Purified Crystal (for morphing)

Notes:
        • Most items for upgrading your Sperion can be found in the Item Shop.
        • Items for upgrading your Sperion can also be found in the TWO NEW DUNGEONS; the Nargon Realm and the Spernal Ruins. (Only Scions and above can enter)
        • Sperions can be either defensive or offensive, offering different kinds of attribute boosts.
        • There are 9 stages of the Sperion and in order to reach the next stage you need to morph your Sperion, which in turn has to be upgraded before being able to be morphed.
        • You will find information about the different Sperion Gem Combinations under the Socket option in the Sperion menu.

Sperion mini FAQ

Q: What is the Sperion Weapon System?
        A: The Sperion Weapon System boosts your attributes and summons powerful magical weapons, which floats around your character.

Q: What are the benefits of Sperion weapons?
        A: Depending on the level of the equipped Sperion, it'll enhance your; Magic Attack, Physical Attack, Physical Defense and Magic Defense.

Q: How do I make my Sperion stronger?
        A: Upgrade, Morph and Socket your Sperion to make it stronger/further increase attribute stats. There are also different Sperion Gem Combinations that can be activated by socketing certain gems together.

Q: Anything else that's worth knowing?
        A: Yes, there sure is! There are TWO NEW DUNGEONS; the Nargon Realm and the Spernal Ruins, which are filled with foul beasts, items needed for your Sperion and a bunch of new bosses! Enter the Nargon Realm and the Spernal Ruins by speaking with the Sperion Master in Starglade. Note, you have to be Scion or above in order to enter the Nargon Realm and the Spernal Ruins.
        Server: Eternal Sanctum
        Character: Nox
        Plane: Scion
        Level: 82
        Guild: NOBLES

Comment

idk why you said u dont need to be a certain level when u have to kill 999 things on an island u have to be at least 75 thanks alot

Comment

Okay, to all you mortal plane folk that REALLY want to enter those dungeons, lemme give you 1st hand knowledge, having just visited BOTH of them personally...the Nargon Realm (looks cool, like a graveyard), has lv 120 mobs in it, ghost reapers, and soul destroyers, or something like that...them I could kill (I'm Scion 54 Priest, and pretty damn strong for a priest I think)...the 3 bosses inside however, ummm, no thanks.. each hit knocks you almost instantly into HO range, so they'll eat your HO up, then you die pretty much instantly. You get 3 attempts daily in the Nargon Realm. The lv 120 mobs drop Earthen Soul Orbs (Bound), which the game description states are used to upgrade the Sperion Weapons you earn...NEXT, the Spernal Realm...I'd HIGHLY SUGGEST not getting in the front door of that thing, b/c once you enter, you are instantly dealt 7 continuously nasty negative buffs, which you cannot dispel/remove. The worst IMHO is the one that stuns you every 10 seconds for 2 seconds at a time....just completely ruins a strategy for stealth/other attack strategies...this place has 7 bosses, and I think IF you are SOMEHOW able to defeat a boss, the negative buff they give you disappears, but not positive on this, that just seems the logical thing to me. I didn't get 2 bloody hits on the 1st boss, though [Mutant Ivy - looks just like Nepenthor (World Boss)], that thing hit me 2 times to knock me into HO regen, then once more and BOOM, dead. From what I've seen of ONE item in a vendor today,they drop Sperion Socketing Rod Shards, of which you need a lot of those to make a functional rod for your Sperion. I think a group of 5 Eidolons would have a very hard time surviving in Spernal Realm, and you get 5 tries /day for that one, haha. Well, that's the best I can describe for now about the 2 new dungeons....maybe a GM can go into Spernal and stream a video of how to survive, hahaha, yeah right, I know

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
              Okay, to all you mortal plane folk that REALLY want to enter those dungeons, lemme give you 1st hand knowledge, having just visited BOTH of them personally...the Nargon Realm (looks cool, like a graveyard), has lv 120 mobs in it, ghost reapers, and soul destroyers, or something like that...them I could kill (I'm Scion 54 Priest, and pretty damn strong for a priest I think)...the 3 bosses inside however, ummm, no thanks.. each hit knocks you almost instantly into HO range, so they'll eat your HO up, then you die pretty much instantly. You get 3 attempts daily in the Nargon Realm. The lv 120 mobs drop Earthen Soul Orbs (Bound), which the game description states are used to upgrade the Sperion Weapons you earn...NEXT, the Spernal Realm...I'd HIGHLY SUGGEST not getting in the front door of that thing, b/c once you enter, you are instantly dealt 7 continuously nasty negative buffs, which you cannot dispel/remove. The worst IMHO is the one that stuns you every 10 seconds for 2 seconds at a time....just completely ruins a strategy for stealth/other attack strategies...this place has 7 bosses, and I think IF you are SOMEHOW able to defeat a boss, the negative buff they give you disappears, but not positive on this, that just seems the logical thing to me. I didn't get 2 bloody hits on the 1st boss, though [Mutant Ivy - looks just like Nepenthor (World Boss)], that thing hit me 2 times to knock me into HO regen, then once more and BOOM, dead. From what I've seen of ONE item in a vendor today,they drop Sperion Socketing Rod Shards, of which you need a lot of those to make a functional rod for your Sperion. I think a group of 5 Eidolons would have a very hard time surviving in Spernal Realm, and you get 5 tries /day for that one, haha. Well, that's the best I can describe for now about the 2 new dungeons....maybe a GM can go into Spernal and stream a video of how to survive, hahaha, yeah right, I know
              I'm hoping my better stats will improve my luck when I get to try, God I hate the thought of partying up.

Comment

Does this mean i win something then as this is one of the sugestions i made in the ideas thread
                Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
                Character: Toyoshiro
                Wife: Razaphale
                Guild: Euphoria GM
                Class: Knight
                Plain: Edilon

Comment

Since this is called Dungeon several times, where are the extra VIP-attempts?
                  Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                  IGN: Smurfs16
                  Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                  [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

deleted post
                    Last edited by jiuribu; 10-11-2012, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xDemise View Post
                      I'd be assuming it is in Heavenly Isle which means only level 75+ scions and eidolons would be able to do it..
                      No, its in starglade.
                      Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
                      Player: (S6)Austin
                      Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
                      Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

dear GM can you fixed the Chinese when u upgrade those one ?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	181.3 KB
ID:	1661780
                        CRYSTAL SAGA

(S37)AkiraKusano
                        Server: Cheurna Gorge
                        Lvl: Eidolon 150
                        Class: Ranger (Agi type LOL)
                        Pet : Burning Angel 3rd Gen, Demon King 3rd Gen
                        Guild: (S26)FTW

League of Angels
                        AkiraKusano
                        Server: [S141] Lake Nadir
                        Lvl: 75
                        Class: Berseker
                        Guild: Fairy Tale

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                          I'm hoping my better stats will improve my luck when I get to try, God I hate the thought of partying up.
                          That was very difficult, Too hard I would say. Damn it requires party

Comment

i try the second dungeons ! T_T WTH it damn hard 9 boss make u 9 effects of that dungeons which mean u have to kill each boss to giving the effected away, n I stuck with boss Swimp Giant ( I guess ) 1 hit im die even party with priest !
                            Last edited by AkiraKusano; 10-11-2012, 09:13 AM.
                            CRYSTAL SAGA

(S37)AkiraKusano
                            Server: Cheurna Gorge
                            Lvl: Eidolon 150
                            Class: Ranger (Agi type LOL)
                            Pet : Burning Angel 3rd Gen, Demon King 3rd Gen
                            Guild: (S26)FTW

League of Angels
                            AkiraKusano
                            Server: [S141] Lake Nadir
                            Lvl: 75
                            Class: Berseker
                            Guild: Fairy Tale

Comment

Whew...those guys are rough in that dungeon lol
                              There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                              IGN: Codawg
                              Server: Celestial Haven
                              Guild: BrimStone
                              Class: Beastmaster
                              Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                              Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                              Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

nid cash to morph it, duns dont drop soul print.. unless ur a casher -p

IGN:NaitoKen
                                Lvl:117
                                Server:Tyria Village
                                Class:Knight
                                Plane:Eidolon
                                Guild:TheTrolls

Comment

Working...
                                X