Problem with floor 11 in void

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with floor 11 in void

Is anyone else having a problem on floor 11? The past two days my pt and i died cause it still split after i stunned it. We were making it to floor 20 for a week straight now this problem happened twice. Its not on my end cause my connection is flawless. The mob doesnt even strike.. They all just split regardless.. Is this something r2 tinkered with an didnt tell anyone?
    Firekitty
    S63 Hellstorm
    Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I haven't had any issue today or yesterday in void. However a few days ago I used my totem to stun it and it split literally .5s-1s after I casted. Wasn't sure what happen, but maybe stuns have a different order? You know how if a pet has charm III and another pet has charm IV. If charm IV is applied, then 5s later charm III Is applied, the debuff will be gone in 2s. Might be the same this time around with different order stun (although idk the order since I never get to really see what level stun it is for knight mage and totem)

Another possibility is being charm since I think it doesn't work for that level. Still happens to go through even though charm is still applied.

Although I think it might be the first. Just a lower level stun being applied. Could be wrong.

Unless you mean that you stun it and while still being stun it splits. If that's the case I got nothing. Past week it lifts its weapon before splitting.
    Last edited by ftyhbvg; 06-27-2014, 09:59 PM.

Comment

The only stun i have is meteor. but it still attacks even after i use it.
      Firekitty
      S63 Hellstorm
      Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Last time i saw void, i glitched before i could even get into 11, think it's a similar issue?
        My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
        Character ~ I'm never telling~
        Guild ~ That would institute telling~
        Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Originally posted by Galiant View Post
          Last time i saw void, i glitched before i could even get into 11, think it's a similar issue?
          Think that might be the old glitch where you try to go up but mid casting a skill(or animation or something going on cooldown.) if you mean you were stuck on 10.

Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
          The only stun i have is meteor. but it still attacks even after i use it.
          Hm that's a bit weird. Are you in a party or solo? Or are you the opener(first stunner?) If the opener then your stun might stop the animation, but the skill still goes through since it's pretty quick. I sometimes have the problem in corrupt, I silence the target then it still attacks once like nothing happen. Might be the same problem here and the boss only needs one to summon the things. Why it's happening recently, I'm not sure to be honest. Sorry I couldn't be much help.

Comment

Working...
          X