can i use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i use

where i live theres a shop that sells 25$ dollar ugcs.. we had a place that sold the 20 dollar ones but theyre gone so we have the 25 dollar ones. are the 25 dollar ones still valid? if so how do i use the 25 dollar ugcs and how do wedding work i want to buy silver ring but does the diamond ring give better stuff and buff

The $25 is valid, however the remainder of the UGC balance will be converted into UltimatePoints that can be used towards your next purchase (so make sure you have a Playspan/UltimatePay account else you won't be able to use your remaining balance). During checkout, in the "7 More Choices" tab, you will be given the option to use UGC as a payment method. There will be an area to enter the UGC code and you should be set.

When using UltimatePoints (IE. the remaining balance that has been converted), you will need to first login with your UltimatePay/Playspan information and you will be prompted with an option to use any points available towards your purchase. Here is a screenshot of what the checkout window will look like: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-06-24 at 11.05.33 AM.png
Views:	2
Size:	330.7 KB
ID:	1689810

For the wedding, the only difference between the Silver and Diamond Ring is the friendliness requirement. The Silver Ring requires at least 100 friendliness points between you and your partner before being able to proceed with the engagement/marriage. The Diamond Ring however will supersede the points and allow you to proceed even if you have 0 friendliness points.

Ultimately what matters is the type of wedding you book (Normal, Exquisite, or Royal). You will receive only a protection buff after an Exquisite wedding is completed, whereas with the Royal wedding, you receive both a protection buff as well as a teleportation ring (this type of wedding also gives more banquet dishes than the others). If you're aiming for the best, you will want to go with the Royal wedding.
    Last edited by Reverie; 06-27-2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

ok thanks a lot i understand everything u said beside making the account part.. that sucks

Comment

It does -- to avoid the risk of losing any remainder, perhaps buy two $10 UGCs (if available), and you can use both codes during your checkout; just keep in mind the set crystal amounts that are available in the R2 Store. I'd suggest purchasing UGCs accordingly to avoid the conversion issue; that way you won't need an UP account as you'll only be losing a penny.

Comment

B-but, everyone knows that a penny saved is a penny earned. :P
          My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
          Character ~ I'm never telling~
          Guild ~ That would institute telling~
          Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

So if I use 1 25$ ugc card can i get the 1000 xtal and the 500 xtal
            Never give up.

IN GAME NAME: Hatred.
            Server: Evil Beast Sanctuary

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

Comment

You can, however keep in mind that the code can only be used once and you can only purchase one crystal pack per transaction. For example, purchasing a 1k pack ($9.99) with a $25 will leave you with $15.01. That balance will be converted into UltimatePoints, and this is where you will need an UP account to use the remainder.

Comment

OHHH OKAY I UNDERSTAND. where do i make account

sorry im using my other acc to type here
                Last edited by Reverie; 06-28-2014, 05:48 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                Never give up.

IN GAME NAME: Hatred.
                Server: Evil Beast Sanctuary

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

Comment

An account can be made on the UltimatePay website.

Comment

i went there and u cant make a account darn it i dont want my small amount of money gone

Ok I found the website and i cant make the account the stupid thing where u have to type the numbers and letter shown wont work

oh whatever the 2k xtal is 22.39 dollars ill only save like 3 dollars whatever

i used the code and it said it's been confirmed and that my bonus items will come too i logged on and my xxtal isnt there! do i have to confirm while my acc is online??

No i used the wrong hotmail i think! No please someone help me

Im having a heart attack someone please i was going my card on xarae but i typed wrong hotmail for xarae oh my god somoene reverie help me

I have another email for xarae and it was 1 I never use but i used my actual main hotmail I use for everything but not for this account what do i do! REVERIE PLEASE HELP

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME IM SCARED THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING UGC AND I DONT WANT MY 25$ DOLLAR WASTED ON A WRONG HOTMAIL

THE EMAIL I TYPED IN THE CONFIRMING OFF MY CODE

IS shakilahasan@hotmail.com but i use hasan1@hotmail for xarae but i used shakilahasan@hotmail.com some one please help me im very scared and sad whats happening my face is red and my heart is beating

I went to recharge and then i did the things like server and character and the thing i am purchasing once i did that it took me to the ugc pin and email. I typed the wrong email but the right pin i think someone please help me

I am praying to god that my money hasnt gone to waste

i am praying to god that the pin wasnt used on some random hotmail please help

Oh reverie please.. i beg you.. is it me thinking i did it wrong or i actually did.. oh reverie please im really worried u dont understand how i feel its really heart breaking
                    Last edited by Reverie; 06-28-2014, 10:05 PM. Reason: Merge x10.

Comment

Okay, first off. Stop spamming; it's not helping your case. I understand your concern, however moderators are not staring at the forum 24/7, so spamming will not get your issue noticed any sooner.

Next. If this was your first transaction, it can take up to 24 hours for your crystals and bonus packs to be delivered. You will receive these items when your toon is online. If it was not your first purchase (or it was and it's been over 24 hours), you will need to file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include your order number and the GMs will take a look at your transaction and proceed from there. Items are also not sent based on the e-mail you entered. It is sent to the character you selected during your purchase.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 06-28-2014, 10:16 PM.

Comment

But but, at least one mod's on at any given time, riiiiiight? Also, this thread's gone on a lot longer than perhaps it should over a simple issue. Perhaps we need an admin to come down from the heavens and bestow upon us divine and absolute wisdom.
                        My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
                        Character ~ I'm never telling~
                        Guild ~ That would institute telling~
                        Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Okay very sorry for spamming and also I did the confirming and everything when my account was offline

Comment

Please re-read the section in my previous post about first purchases and what to do if it was not your first purchase.

Comment

Okay sorry and what is hatch rate of demon pet

Comment

Working...
                              X