problem getting onto server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem getting onto server

why cant i log onto the server? i'm a player for the Netheram Realm, and when i wnet to the teleporter the game stopped loading... when it did i decided to restart, but after i restarted the game wouldnt load for me at all, i can't get on... can somone help?
    Name: Lucario137
    Neatheran Realm
    Guild: Netheran
    level 52 hybrid priest
    PANDARAMA

y not try to clear all history, cache everything then restart it..use a different browser..i dont have a problem using google chrome.. i am now playing cs at molten

Comment

i get that problem once in a while just w8 for a few hours and it will load
      Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

wew... waiting for a few hours....that's so bored...
        SERVER : [48][Nebulan Ridge]
        Plane : [Mortal]
        Mount : [Battle Bear]
        Guild : [48] [HUNTER]
        Pet : [Baby Demon], [Bone Dragon],[Baby Angel], [Teeka]
        Honor : [Marquis]

:cool::confused::o:p

Comment

I just had lots of 'fun' trying to solve this problem with discussions on the CAn/t Load thread (this one was not up, yet)... Figured I'd drop a line in this one...
          Waiting a few hours may not solve your problem (but it does seem like the problem I had does not happen exactly the same way for everyone... so maybe). When the server went down for maintainance, I tried to get back on afterwards and my load screen was (literally) forever stuck on 'Loading Resource File 2 -- 29%' (I see other guys didn't even get that far in loading before stuck).... Waiting it out did not work for me... went to work, came back, still stuck. I tried everything suggested and then some... Clearing the caches, DNS Refreshing, updating drivers (they were already), even finding the little files and folders with Wartune in the name and deleting them, and all of this, then restarting and trying the game... and a few other things along similar lines... Nothing worked and right now it is still stuck like that when I try with Internet Explorer (Only thing I did not try was to manually delete all temporary files or reinstall IE)....
          Finally I tried downloading Google Chrome and it worked... Not because it was Google Chrome (I think) but because it grabbed the new files (I think... acts like that). I have to wait for it to happen again to test this theory (because I am not reinstalling IE, but may try deleting the temporary folders manually to see if it works), but I think if you either try the deleting temporary files manually OR downloading another browser for fresh Temp. folders and using that to run the game may fix your problem (until the next time it happens, possibly). Personally, I do not like Google Chrome, but am going to use it just to play Wartunes because if it happens again, I can reinstall it without consequence to my regular browsing (like having to save all my user names and passwords again) and hopefully get back on the game again when I want instead of trying to 'wait it out' when it won't. Like I said, this is not a 100% sure thing as I just got back on a few hours ago, but that was my experience and solution/recommendation. Hope this helps.

Comment

I have tried the clearing temporary files solution for IE... It works. You can do this without manually deleting them by going to Disk Clean-up on hard-drive tools (right-click your hard-drive in my computer, go to properties and choose Disk Clean-up). Make sure you have all the temporary files options selected. This forces it to download the new files (because old ones are no longer there). Hope this helps someone... I know it was a real pain in my butt.

Comment

Clearing Cashe/cookies/browsing history in general does seem to actually help loading problems. Also make sure you check your connections speeds as well.
              â™”
              Vampire Prince
              • Server: Aurora Point
              • Character: Alexmancerx
              • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
              • Level: Eidolon 120
              • Guild: TheWanted
              • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Working...
              X