Stop making new servers!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop making new servers!!!!!!

Hi CS DEV can you please stop making servers, there aren't enough players on other servers.
    Please make sure that every 3 day or so that you have a different server being the hot server that way new players can join
    those old servers.
    I dont understand why you guys Keep making new servers.

yeah thats right they keep making new servers , i think every 2 weeks ..

Comment

i feel ya i dont like the whole merge thing... its unfair to the people who only had less than half the time of the others 2 lvl up and stuff and end up being bullied and we cant run 2 another server because with the way things are going CS is going 2 be one big lagg loading mega server <---(Pissen Me off) -_-

Comment

money....money....money.....^^

Comment

It's not fair for new players to join older servers... in some of those servers the top 20 players r scion already u think its fair? and they have to keep making new servers, its a chance for others that play for a long time to start again and try to fix the mistakes they made in the past, and the reason we all can get good gear and other stuff for ''free'' is because they keep making money with new servers
          Server : (S75)Frozen Wastelands
          Character : Rogue
          Name : (S75)SuperSkunky
          Plane : Eidelon
          Level : 110

Comment

Patient guys..This Maintenance just for fix bugs...plz go do anything alse.......
            or do u want join me watch anime with me

http://www.kuroanime.com/anime-list/start-with/O/
            IGN :BabyBeeL
            Server :[S52] Plethuran Plains
            Lvl :Scion 60+ Ranger
            Pet :Super Demon,Baby Angel *5 star,Bone Dragon

I WILL QUICK SOON :(

Left 1 month to play...:(

Cuz this game not gud for your Health n life..

Comment

and i hope every body knows this is just a browser game so to all thows of you who paid 100's of dollers on it do u think you can still come back and use what you bought in 2 years 2 me its a waste of money.....money.....money -_-.... but thats just my opinion

Comment

they should make servers like every 1 or 2 months not 2 weeks =.=

Comment

Joining old servers is for new payers good too, the price of HW, MUT etc etc r much lower, so it's much easier to get stronger.

Don't make it only negative

Comment

Originally posted by Tone-stone View Post
                    and i hope every body knows this is just a browser game so to all thows of you who paid 100's of dollers on it do u think you can still come back and use what you bought in 2 years 2 me its a waste of money.....money.....money -_-.... but thats just my opinion
                    Iv seen a lot of players spending huge amounts of dollars and quit to another server, its ridicullous when ur the best char in a server and just vanish to another new server or just quit playing...waste of both money and time imo

Comment

(Bernass this one is 4 you) even if you go 2 a new server how do u kno u wont get merged with the exact server u juss left when you coulda juss stayed and worked on what you already had you can get much stronger equips than you would have if you wuda left and be a higher lvl -_-

Comment

ya HW and MUTs and what about the level? unless u have fire wings doesnt make much of a difference in ur stats, the soul is more important and i bet PC are always expensive

Comment

Hmm. They make new server because of more people asking for new server than the once asking to stop making new server! Don't worry about your server with no enough people.. . Merge will come one day.
                          I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

u have to read my posts carefully cuz i was just answering to the person that started the post

Comment

First, I stopped playing a long time ago, and decided to join the forums.

Originally posted by bonafide View Post
                              Hi CS DEV can you please stop making servers, there aren't enough players on other servers.
                              Please make sure that every 3 day or so that you have a different server being the hot server that way new players can join
                              those old servers.
                              I dont understand why you guys Keep making new servers.
                              Noob complainer.

i feel ya i dont like the whole merge thing... its unfair to the people who only had less than half the time of the others 2 lvl up and stuff and end up being bullied and we cant run 2 another server because with the way things are going CS is going 2 be one big lagg loading mega server <---(Pissen Me off) -_-
                              Another noob complainer. Same concept of new players joining old servers.

Originally posted by Bernass View Post
                              It's not fair for new players to join older servers... in some of those servers the top 20 players r scion already u think its fair? and they have to keep making new servers, its a chance for others that play for a long time to start again and try to fix the mistakes they made in the past, and the reason we all can get good gear and other stuff for ''free'' is because they keep making money with new servers
                              Good job, thoroughly thought opinion.

Still being a noob complainer. Quit now since it's a waste for you? That's a nice way of thinking, since it's a waste, better quit.

Originally posted by kroddel View Post
                              Joining old servers is for new payers good too, the price of HW, MUT etc etc r much lower, so it's much easier to get stronger.

Don't make it only negative
                              Optimistic person, nice. You could also see that in another way.

Originally posted by Bernass View Post
                              Iv seen a lot of players spending huge amounts of dollars and quit to another server, its ridicullous when ur the best char in a server and just vanish to another new server or just quit playing...waste of both money and time imo
                              Still being a noob complainer... Lol. You better join them and quit. =))
                              Oh really now, don't get so serious about it. Try laughing, that makes me laugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X