Stop making new servers!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tone-stone View Post
    (Bernass this one is 4 you) even if you go 2 a new server how do u kno u wont get merged with the exact server u juss left when you coulda juss stayed and worked on what you already had you can get much stronger equips than you would have if you wuda left and be a higher lvl -_-
    Silly boy, there's a huge possibility when there will be no more new servers, and ever server on the same time zone will be merge.

Originally posted by Bernass View Post
    ya HW and MUTs and what about the level? unless u have fire wings doesnt make much of a difference in ur stats, the soul is more important and i bet PC are always expensive
    Must make Noob complainer thread and put your names on it. O_O

Originally posted by yosilangpo View Post
    Hmm. They make new server because of more people asking for new server than the once asking to stop making new server! Don't worry about your server with no enough people.. . Merge will come one day.
    I love the fact that you were chilling around and joined these two noobs' argument.

Originally posted by Bernass View Post
    u have to read my posts carefully cuz i was just answering to the person that started the post
    Still noob. =))
    Last edited by Unreal.Joker; 09-28-2012, 04:34 AM. Reason: Too long.
    Oh really now, don't get so serious about it. Try laughing, that makes me laugh.

Comment

Well you should remember this is business. Making servers is a good way of them making more money. There's always someone that spends lots of money to get a head start
      Just let them be, and if you dont like the way things are just quit the game
      Character: Godslayer :cool:
      Server: Cheurna Gorge
      Cool hybrid mage :rolleyes:
      Level:.. 55 </3
      so, umm, go there :D<3

Comment

yea i totally agree what they should be doin is making improvments to the game instead of new servers ...for example : they should make sets of main quests for scion/ edilon , or more new maps ... higher lvls , another rebirth past edilon , new dungons more servers wont do nothing for anyone let pple start filling up the old servers instead of merging. making minor changes such as these will get pple to buy more stuff letting r2 make more cash lol.
        ~lvl 74 Retribution Knight~
        Server:(S47)Sullen Dunes
        Pets: Demon King, Super Angel, Teeka, Fire Lord, Pet Rabbit
        Plain:Mortal

Comment

Working...
        X