pet questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pet questions

Okay so lets say I have super demon and the max maturity is 14.5 what happens if I have 14.5/14.5 do I get 6/7 skill points? Whats the max skills points u can have? I have super angel and it has 12.4/13.2 and it keep getting 5 skill points so how does it work. how does breeding pets work do u mix demon and angel and make a new pet? what about merging and what does maturity stones do i used so much whips and my super angel neveeeer maxing its annoying. how do i make gen pets and everything

Uhhhhhhh? No, mixing a demon and an angel is a no,no. Pet merging is the pink numbers in the blue bars, the "enhance" is the blue numbers. Depending on the pet will determine everything else. That's all I can answer

Comment

when you mix pets, you dont make a completely new type of pet; rather, it's the (father?) pet that determines what the pet will be. the mother adds stats, aptitudes,, and i believe maturity as well. both mother and father pets are deleted though if you successfully breed them, i do know that. the rest is a bit hard to decipher.
      My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
      Character ~ I'm never telling~
      Guild ~ That would institute telling~
      Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

sorry u cant get new type of pet when merging two pet
        Last edited by danisdelavega; 07-03-2014, 02:09 AM.
        IGN : (S73) ErrenJagger
        ---//---(S70) Tiwan
        ---//---(S81) Danis
        Server : (73) Green Plains
        -----//----(70) Silent Sands
        -----//----(81)Vidalian Skyway
        Level : (S70) 54
        ----//----(S73) 64
        ---//----(S81) Scion
        Spouse : (S70) FallenAngel

-------------//--------------YOU CAN HATE ME BUT I CANT HATE YOU--------------//---------------

Comment

I think it's whatever the primary pet is the pet you'll get. I don't remember

Comment

For every 2 maturity you get 1 attribute point when your pet levels up. Like having an SD 14.5 mat youll get 7 points when it levels. that .5 will carry over. After 4 levels youll have another skill point. With your super angel I wouldnt go for max. Anything veyr close to the max maturity is good, dont push you luck. since its 12.4 mat you should be getting 6 points per level. That .4 will carry over like before. so ever 5 levels youll get an extra point. As for merging pets, Forget the whole mother father thing. Under the merge tab its "primary pet" and "secondary pet". The Primary pet is the one you will keep. The 2nd pet is used kind of like a fuse. 30% of the 2nd pets attributes (this includes Maturity and aptitudes) will get added to your primary pet(about 90% of that 30% will be added as the red, the rest will e added to th blue. whats the difference idk) . Breeding an SD and an SA wouldnt be wise since one is physical the other is magical. If youre going to fuse a pet with your SA id recommend the following:
            Get a teeka or another SA, they have good int, the teekas usually have good endurance as well. Get their maturity and int/end apitutude high. As well as get them to +13. This will give the 2ndary pet a higher aptitude which will mean more aptitude on your main pet when you fuse it. If youre lucky enough to get brilliance and omnipotence on the 2nd pet, up it to 2, or even 3 if you have the pet books for more apts.
            To fuse them you need them both to be level 80 or higher, one male the other female. And take this advice: DONT USE JUST ONE BREEDING STONE. Youll want to use 35 since thats what will give you the full 30% transfer. If you use less than that youll get a gen 2 pet with barely any more stats than the first one. Use an insurance token too or else youll lose the 2nd pet if it fails. From then on its all luck. Have fun :3
            Firekitty
            S63 Hellstorm
            Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

I'm just going to leave this here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....g-System-Guide
              This is the guide that helped me when i first started breeding pets. xD Hope it helps.
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....highlight=pets <= this one has just general pet information.
              Last edited by NightMalice; 07-03-2014, 04:57 AM.
              Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
              IGN: AsunaLight
              Class: Knight(Hybrid)
              Plane: Eidoion Lvl: 150
              Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord Wings (Still upgrading)
              Guild: (S60)TrueAngels (Guild Master)
              Pets: Guardian Angel+13(Gen 2)/ Demon King+13(Almost ED)/ Royal Nymph+13/ Golden Teddy Bear+13.. and more
              o.o By the way.... I like hugs. Oh and my husband Shujinko is a bum♥

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	pets.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	1690256

That should help a bit if it's legible.
                My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
                Character ~ I'm never telling~
                Guild ~ That would institute telling~
                Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Oh wow okay thanks guys for the help. I wish I could max my pets maturity for maxium skill points but so hard

Comment

Working...
                  X