S73 Legends of Vidalia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S73 Legends of Vidalia

How do the ranks work? How do the rewards work with the top 10? When do the top 10 rewards come and what are the rewards for each rank and thanks a lot

It would help if you were a smidge more specific with which rankings you're referring to -- perhaps Vidalian Legends?
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-04-2014, 02:25 AM.

Comment

no like u know the rewards u get for being a top rank on the 10th day or something? i wanna know the rewards

Comment

Hmm...there's an old, OLD thread that has the Legend event rewards, but that event, i believe, is no longer among us.

The rewards were in xtal though. I do remember that much.
        My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
        Character ~ I'm never telling~
        Guild ~ That would institute telling~
        Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

it still is though so i think, it was on s72, and the top 10 players received there reward. so yes i still think it does, just they keep it on downlow

Comment

What is the xtal for the 1st and other 9 ranks?

Comment

i can't remember but i can ask some of the players who have gotten top 10 before

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Legend+Vidalia

HAH! I found it! :P
                My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
                Character ~ I'm never telling~
                Guild ~ That would institute telling~
                Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Please note, we are still waiting for confirmation on if the event is even running on this server, and if it is then for how long. In the past, when the event thread was still being posted, the event ran for 12-14 days, so we are hoping to get that answer before the server hits two weeks old.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

okay that event is very bad it is no fair for the higher leveled to get higher rewards so they get stronger and if this event shouldnt be after 1 week it should be after 1 month i hope this event doesnt come because i am rank 14 and it's just not nice jesus and hel will have so much xtal its not even funny and this is on s73

Comment

true, but most players work hard for there rankings and deserve good rewards for there hard effort. But yess jesus and Hel would have a lot crystal, but they have worked hard for it. But rewards after rank 3 shud be equal for those who tried in top 10. Thats my opinion

Comment

yeah I find it a bit harsh because I personally think the event shouldn't happen at all or after 1 week. People just cash for the 1st for that much and yes the higher ranks are OP and then get even more OP
                        Never give up.

IN GAME NAME: Hatred.
                        Server: Evil Beast Sanctuary

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

Comment

its too much for the high ranks

Comment

is everyone talking about legend?..confussed..

Comment

Originally posted by twyla View Post
                              is everyone talking about legend?..confussed..
                              I believe everyone is referring to Legends of Vidalia.

Comment

Working...
                              X