No announcement yet.

tips for soloing indigo (priest lvl 25)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips for soloing indigo (priest lvl 25)

any tips on these guys? i only got lvl 2 life drain and lvl 1 blood beam on the blood skill tree and lvl 5 buff and lvl 2 light heal on the holy skill tree. any help here?

Get a firelord.... you can buy eggs in fate shop and gl

Comment

Go full intellect ( Duh) MAX lvl 5 heal, stack up alot of potions, and put lvl 1 light beam as your default. Put heal when HP below 90% in AFK mode..... GL it takes around 15 minutes to do. /run.

Comment

Originally posted by akuojo View Post
        Get a firelord.... you can buy eggs in fate shop and gl
        you serious lol.... FL wont do anything, if pet then bear cub for tankng...

Comment

pet only hits little if ur stats r gud . (same as always) (DUH) the total dmg is caused by urs
          IGN (S59)GreatHawk
          Level 87(50%+)
          Plane Scion
          Mount GT
          Wings AL +1

And im Seriously Bankrupt >.>

Comment

As a priest, ive noticed that level 5 heal is a necessity. Level 1 blood beams would help with its fast cast time (0 seconds). Dont use light beam, youll regret it later. Try to get buffs off another player, but either way youre going to need level 5 guardian protection. Dont worry about pets, a bear should be enough if you ever need one....which i never had to.
            Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
            I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalRangerWill View Post
              Go full intellect ( Duh) MAX lvl 5 heal, stack up alot of potions, and put lvl 1 light beam as your default. Put heal when HP below 90% in AFK mode..... GL it takes around 15 minutes to do. /run.
              Your an idiot, light beam for a low lvl mortal with no cast speed? Fml kill me now.
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by PureLily View Post
                As a priest, ive noticed that level 5 heal is a necessity. Level 1 blood beams would help with its fast cast time (0 seconds). Dont use light beam, youll regret it later. Try to get buffs off another player, but either way youre going to need level 5 guardian protection. Dont worry about pets, a bear should be enough if you ever need one....which i never had to.
                Just thought to say nice pic :P Espeon is my fav out the Eeveelutions :3

Comment

make a rogue
                  IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                  Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                  Class:: Rogue
                  Plane:: Eidolon
                  LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                  Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

Boo to rogues, Priests ftw

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                      Your an idiot, light beam for a low lvl mortal with no cast speed? Fml kill me now.
                      Dude you might say hes an idiot. But really tbh, NO lvl 25 will solo a indigo fast. Light beam i personally find actually is better than the normal default skill and faster for my priest when he was lvl 25 with the extra damage making up for it.... So before you rage about others opinion, think twice, your not the only one who thinks ur way, yet hes not the only one thinking his way. Fml kill me now? Ok kill yourself please. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RulaZhao123456 View Post
                        Dude you might say hes an idiot. But really tbh, NO lvl 25 will solo a indigo fast. Light beam i personally find actually is better than the normal default skill and faster for my priest when he was lvl 25 with the extra damage making up for it.... So before you rage about others opinion, think twice, your not the only one who thinks ur way, yet hes not the only one thinking his way. Fml kill me now? Ok kill yourself please. Thanks
                        Nah it's fact, blood beam is better if your a lvl 25 mortal with no cast speed. Yeah it's true it does more dmg but I prefer to kill fast with a pew pew and not a -cast- pew -cast- pew :P

Comment

Purelily op lol xD

Comment

nice guide i'm gonna try that guide
                            IGN: FRiTZKiE008
                            Server:Sukemo Bluff
                            Pet:+13 SD,SA,BB,Teeka
                            Guild:J2 Immortals
                            Plane:Scion ☣
                            Mount:Battle Bear(Slowly Getting My GT im @ 6stars and half haha)
                            Class:Rogue Shadow
                            Wings:Angel Wings +1

Just Enjoy The Game No matter what happens
                            MOVE ON !! Lets Enjoy The life

Don't Quit Just REST !

Comment

rly tho

you need to max tenets then you might be able to solo indigo

Comment

Working...
                              X