A Word of Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Word of Advice

Hiya guys, want to know how to live better when playing this game?

Okay, you see everything is easier when you play at OLDER SERVERS.

Reason:
    1. The economy for rare items are LOWER.
    2. Nobody will Kos you [ Obvious in PvE but not so sure about PvP servers]
    3. You get all the extra relaxing benefits everyday, Example: You'll no go to dungeons every so often, you get all you need etc.
    4. You'll level up easier because the lower price of Double EXP of Triple EXP Tokens

If there is any flaws tell me until then, enjoy!
    This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Let me point out the flaw..

1. Players from newer server that merged will enjoy the cheap stuffs like epic phantom shards (needed to make Heart of Eden), but other items such as gems, pixie upgrade crystals, or fragarach shards are always overpriced.
    2. In a PvP server, you will meet some hardcore PKer, no doubt you will find one in some of the merged server. Lower level player from newer server are always being bullied. Some dubbed this as 'Server War'*.
    3. There is no relaxing from what I've observed. Newer server player needs to compete with the older server, for example upgrading the wings and mounts to a higher standard. And what about Honor points? How would a mortal with a rank duke, compete with an eidolon with a rank emperor? They would've become fodder for them. (Unless, they are on the winning team, 240 honor for doing absolutely nothing)
    4. Double/Triple Exp tokens' price doesn't drop either. But supplies are abundant, so, it's a plus?

A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

I'm in S4 And :
      1. There is no PvP ( Unless you Ask somebody )
      2. The Wings Are 2x Lover .
      3.Crypt Chances of Winning Are Small
      4. Sengolia Too Fast ( Wich i dont care )
      5.People To Help you Out
      6. Etc ..

Game :Wartune
      IGN: Palpablesage
      Class: Mage
      Level: 19
      Game: Wartune
      IGN: MrNemesis
      Level:18+

Comment

Some people dont kos but they kos when they see me becuase they liek to kill me i guess
        Level: Scion 63+
        IGN: (S28)Destroyer
        Guild: Imperium
        Server: Bloodfang Village
        Soul: 475
        Pets: Super Demon lvl 72, Super Angel lvl 66, Megasaurus lvl 57, Boxer Rex lvl 53, and File Lord lvl 48
        Mount: Gorilla Titan

Comment

Huh.

Originally posted by AknileDeWerewolf View Post
          Okay, you see everything is easier when you play at OLDER SERVERS.
          According to what? What are you basing this on?

1. The economy for rare items are LOWER.
          No it's not. Rare items are in high demand, thus people charge more. Perhaps you should learn what supply and demand is.

2. Nobody will Kos you [ Obvious in PvE but not so sure about PvP servers]
          Uhh... yes they will. And they will pk you for no reason. Also, people love to ks. Perhaps you should do your research before making such a claim.

3. You get all the extra relaxing benefits everyday, Example: You'll no go to dungeons every so often, you get all you need etc.
          Umm... what "extra relaxing benefits"? This is an online game, not a day spa. If you want "extra relaxing benefits," then you're in the wrong place, dude.

No people don't get what they need.

4. You'll level up easier because the lower price of Double EXP of Triple EXP Tokens
          Double XP of Triple XP? What? A double XP of Triple XP would be sextuple XP. Those don't exist in the game.

The next time you post something, do it while you're sober.
          Name: Blacktoade
          Server: (S5) Twilight Caverns
          Class: Ranger
          Pets: Bone Dragon
          Mounts: Alicorn

Comment

My advice to you, if you plan to start a new character on S1-3, make sure you have friends there and try to stay with people that will help or protect you. Starting off will be a little hard on PvP servers, but you will be able to level pretty quickly if you have friends around to help you out. The economy here is fluctuating, but it's not really that bad overall. The market somewhat resembles the real world stock exchange, pay attention to things dropping and raising and price and learn when to buy and sell for your benefit.

I hope this helps ^^
            â™”
            Vampire Prince
            • Server: Aurora Point
            • Character: Alexmancerx
            • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
            • Level: Eidolon 120
            • Guild: TheWanted
            • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Originally posted by blacktoade View Post

Double XP of Triple XP? What? A double XP of Triple XP would be sextuple XP. Those don't exist in the game.

He meant double or triple XP but when you have double (seignor) XP bonus or double (guild) XP bonus or vip double XP bonus activated along with triple XP bonus activated that is sextuble xp or it's even more XP bonus when you have all of these activated at the same time and that would be 24-tuple XP bonus since it's stackable.
              Enyoy each and every game you play.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
                My advice to you, if you plan to start a new character on S1-3, make sure you have friends there and try to stay with people that will help or protect you. Starting off will be a little hard on PvP servers, but you will be able to level pretty quickly if you have friends around to help you out. The economy here is fluctuating, but it's not really that bad overall. The market somewhat resembles the real world stock exchange, pay attention to things dropping and raising and price and learn when to buy and sell for your benefit.

I hope this helps ^^
                S4 Works you know >_>

Game :Wartune
                IGN: Palpablesage
                Class: Mage
                Level: 19
                Game: Wartune
                IGN: MrNemesis
                Level:18+

Comment

Nah i like making ppl mad
                  Server: Psychodelica