response to tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• response to tickets

why r2 games r retarded in response for their customers tickets?? i have filed 2 tickets and no reply was posted?

be patient, they must be discussing over it
    My Guides

--
    IGN - (S25)Magmadude2 Lvl6x
    Wings - Ultimate Demigod VIII
    Plane - Scion
    Soul- 423
    Weapon - SupFragSword V +4 (damned weapon won' enchant )
    Pets - SA, SD, bonosauras, baby demon, teeka, baby bear cub (tank pet), Gobbler, Canvas Teddy

Comment

Sometimes they don't respond.
      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
      IGN: Elysia
      Class: Priest
      Level: 69
      Plane: Scion
      Guild: CrimsonSword

Comment

Sometimes they never respond
        This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

i wish the new event is greater mount upgrade token to upgrade my battle bear

Comment

I'm sure they get hundreds, if not thousands, of tickets every day. They probably get some are legitimate complains, others are people filing tickets on things that they shouldn't file tickets on because their own lack of reading is making them see bugs/stuff that aren't really there, and they probably even get some that are fake complains in an attempt to try to get R2 to give them free stuff...

So I'm not surprised if they give generic/bad responses when a ticket is opened. If your complain is legitimate, just reply to the ticket and keep trying until your issue is resolved.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
            X