GMUT Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMUT Event

If you didn't get the memo... if you could give us a gmut event... eyah, that would be great.

i agree... but not the GMUT exchange..... that would be ridiculous... some better way to get GMUTs though...
    My Guides

--
    IGN - (S25)Magmadude2 Lvl6x
    Wings - Ultimate Demigod VIII
    Plane - Scion
    Soul- 423
    Weapon - SupFragSword V +4 (damned weapon won' enchant )
    Pets - SA, SD, bonosauras, baby demon, teeka, baby bear cub (tank pet), Gobbler, Canvas Teddy

Comment

why ridiculous? I have like 8k muts I can't bring myself to get rid of.. dont know what else to do with them :P

Comment

Listen, we all get worthless items. either sell them or get rid of them. It's not time for a new gmut event yet and the GMs are probably very tired of hearing people ask for it. When it's time for another one, they'll have it.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Great more gmut event QQers >.> NO FOR GMUT EVENT
          LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

owh...

Comment

Is all good. No negativity, just sayin

Comment

i think that R2 will program a GMUT event when nobody asking for a GMUT event

Comment

See, I understand all the negative aspects that may occur. If we never have the gmut event I will continue playing the game and have fun doing it. :P But I have to ask for the gmut event for my own selfish lil reasons. S50 got merged into some serious competition, 1 person had time to get hellwing, 2 the gryphon, and 3 the titan. then merge came, then gmuts and MCs both went from 6g each to 12-15g each and all the items we used to get money cut by half or became worthless... so see, I just had to ask for it. No big deal. r2 do a good job, since I heard of the gmut event I've been hoping and doing a good job saving for it... lol... if you dont agree, cool, you're entitled to your own opinion. I'm not meaning to bug r2, just pushing for a gmut event cause I want that hellwing :P

Comment

r2 will probabaly never do another gmut event, it was a mistake the first time, they lost thousands of dollars because of it and they wont make a mistake that costs them money again, i assure you. If they could swing it so that it made them money we would have gmut event 24hrs a day, but events that actually benefit the players alot like gmut events are very rare, and usally they make the cost outweigh the benefits, i assume if they do another gmut event it will be like 50muts + some gold to exchange to a gmut, since thats the only way to stop everyone from getting to hellwing in 1 go. Or limit it to you can only do 6-8gmut per day.

Comment

do people spend money on gmuts? :P

Comment

seems like it would promote sells really. Only about 30 people on our server would have the gold to deal with it. A buncha others would cash so they did have the gold. and the 30 that do about 5-10 of them already have hellwing

Comment

i got my GT at 17x36, my gryphon at 24x38, my Hellwing at 30x40...2724gmut

Comment

Nice I'm only 3.5 stars past titan :P

Comment

WAYS TO GET GMUT

1. from general khan in starglade (bronze, silver and gold badge need)
                              2. buy in shop ( req. crystals)
                              3. event orange and starglade riches
                              IGN: xSpade
                              Server: zensho Island
                              Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Working...
                              X