No announcement yet.

No Maint. Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was no maintenance the day an event was gonna end (orange pickin', incidentally).... however once past the event's end date, every harvest orange plant gave just ONE orange fruit. Yeah that was a pretty mean prank, but we realized that maintenance or no maintenance... the event ended when they said it would end.

So maybe the event will still end and tomorrow you'll harvest one orange fruit... etc. Or we may get lucky and all the events will extend for one more week! Yay!
    We'll just have to wait till tomorrow and see...

Originally posted by blacktoade View Post
    So comparing Skyrim to CS is like comparing oranges to brick walls. NOTHING IN COMMON.
    Except...
    Brick walls can be orange!! Well both skyrim and crystal saga are well-watered down versions of 'RPG' in the traditional sense... skyrim more so, but now i'm going o/t so I'll just stop at that :P
    Last edited by DoomVanguard; 10-03-2012, 03:43 PM. Reason: cheeky reply :P
    "Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face!" -Vincent Vega

IGN: Flea (R.I.P 03.28.2013, dead and deleted)
    Server: [S1] Frost Highland
    Class: Barbarian Lord
    Guild: Legacy

Comment

No maint this week, orange, panda, riches, etc all gonna stay for another week.
      Crystal Saga
      Server: Whisperwind Beach
      IGN: hei
      Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
      Guild: Nightmare
      Honor: Emperor

Wartune
      Server: Tauren Camp
      IGN: Izaya
      Lvl: 45+ Archer
      Guild: Mayhem
      Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Supervoltage1234 View Post
        The reason we maintenance every week is because to implement new event o.O
        No. They do various bug fixes and corrections. Plus, it's good to reboot every now and then, just like with a computer. Not every maintenance has a list of events to go along with it, nor do they always do maintenance every week (though, it's rare when they don't).
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

damn, if only that Edilon event was for ONE more week D: i could have obtain the prices :/ such good event
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Kid I blame you for no new event D:
            Server: (s38)ShineOfAriel
            IGN: (s38)JaeLynn
            Pet: Burning Angel<3
            Hubby: (s34)Lithium<3 (Wubberz that bum)
            LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage
            You'reeithergonnalovemeorhateme..You'rechoiceIcareless

Comment

Working...
            X