Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOY VIP Scammed for 2D

Hello R2 staff,
    Today i bought VIP for 2D which was a scam.
    Well TOY introduce me to a lvl 31 acc name Pissey1 which i believe is his acc which he scams ppl with via VIP UGC.
    I believe this because he introduce to it when Pissey1 logged saying that he had to go to work. then TOY spams my chat saying to buy VIP forto buy VIP off 2 otehr ppl one of which is todesseraph and i dont cant find the other dude he was telling me but.
    then he Keeps spamin i wana cry cry
    and telling me that its scam

plz IP Track Pissey1 and TOY to see if they are the same acc if they are not
    can u guys plz find out who Pissey1 acc belongs to and band ban IP ban him i want my 2D

Server is Netheran Realm

u have take pic??
    IGN :BabyBeeL
    Server :[S52] Plethuran Plains
    Lvl :Scion 60+ Ranger
    Pet :Super Demon,Baby Angel *5 star,Bone Dragon

I WILL QUICK SOON :(

Left 1 month to play...:(

Cuz this game not gud for your Health n life..

Comment

Take a screenshot and/or file a ticket [ http://tickets.r2games.com/ ]I think they'll defently help you. Hope that guy will never do that again.
      ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

You must know you mustn't buy VIP from low levels like lvl 31. You must buy it from people who are trusted and with high level.
        Username:kinibini2
        Server:Belas Chasm
        Guild:HuNtErZzZz
        Rank in the guild:King (guild master)
        Level:66 (for now )
        Goddess:Goddess of Glory
        Pet:teeka

Comment

and besides selling or buying vip is inligal anyway but if its allowed and if you find a trustble person then they won't scam your account. but still selling or buying vip is inligal because its like asking for your account info so the player can use there real life money and buy vip for you or ether steal it to hack or something like that.
          :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

u know that is a scam y u still bought it??? b4 u buy u must make sure if is worth it or not.. how many times that cs been trying to tell u that u must be carefull. We had a lot of forums here related to ur situation. Do not trust anybody(it depnds on ur vibration). Please file a ticket bec even u post in here it's useless..

Comment

well i think he`s an alt,
              IGN: xSpade
              Server: zensho Island
              Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Working...
              X