Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you know when you have beat a dungeon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know when you have beat a dungeon?

I have trouble telling when I have beat a dungeon, while I am not new to the game I have not gone through too many dungeons. Does it tell you when you have beat it?

The number of dungeon bosses differs between each dungeon, the only thing i can say is to search every area in it for the next boss. Here's what i know from my own experience: indigo blight has 1 boss at the bottom right, revants vault has 3 bosses, left center, top, right center. blood colosseum has 3 bosses but you have to beat mobs within the area where you spawn to get to each boss. Sacrificial relics has 3 bosses(i think) they are in the big open spaces you can see when you open your area map. Hope this helped you a little, good luck

Comment

There will not be an announcement or display stating you've beat/cleared a dungeon. Most players only kill the bosses, others may kill some mobs, but all in all, you've completed the dungeon run when you've done what you've intended to do.

Comment

Indigo 1 Boss, RV 3 boss, BC has 4 bosses, Sr has 3 bosses, KD has 3 bosses(4 rooms), Psy has the 5 chambers (15 bosses), EH has 7 bosses, Purga has4 bosses (have to kill the judge twice though) >, .> thats just boss count, like Rev said it depends on what you wanna do...
        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
        Kamikaze Member
        Somany systems...so little time...
        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Nah, you complete a dungeon when you killed all the bosses. You need to complete each difficulty to unlock all modes, only way known to get that done is killing all the bosses...

Comment

Thank you for all your help, it was informative.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
              Indigo 1 Boss, RV 3 boss, BC has 4 bosses, Sr has 3 bosses, KD has 3 bosses(4 rooms), Psy has the 5 chambers (15 bosses), EH has 7 bosses, Purga has4 bosses (have to kill the judge twice though) >, .> thats just boss count, like Rev said it depends on what you wanna do...
              and for kicks and giggles Evil Beast has 1 boss 3 runs :P

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
                and for kicks and giggles Evil Beast has 1 boss 3 runs :P
                hehe yea but that place is Evil, 1st theres that pillar that keeps spawning 3 guards, then you have to kill some others and depending on the time to the difficult of the boss...nasty place >, .> I can't solo it yet.
                IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                Kamikaze Member
                Somany systems...so little time...
                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

FYI RV has to be done in order. left center, top and right center. the next one will not appear until the previous one is killed
                  (S70)CoffeeQueen
                  Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

Working...
                  X