Immortal blade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immortal blade

Well, i am new to this game. I currently trying to learn the basics of this rpg. I would like to know, how do you obtain the "immortal Blade"? I have searched everything that i know of but yet no answer has come to me.
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

It is only a temporary item, and it is used for a main quest, follow the main questline, I think you get it arround level 25.
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄ (S15)NightNight ▄▀▄▀▄▀
    █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁Aquatic Crypts▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
    ๑۞๑ Hybrid Priest ๑۞๑

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. -George Bernard Shaw
    *I' m back and better than ever!

Comment

Oh, damn. I thought you could actually get it in the game.

Comment

u can, but its called something different,

immortal blade is the same as "dragon sword" but due to translations errors, dragon sword is incorrectly called immortal blade on the main quests even though king valcroy says "dragon sword"

Comment

You can, but its not called the same thing, but has the exact same bonuses.
          When you hit level 40 you will be able to do the Dragon Spine dungeon from wich you can obtain a Dragon Sword wich is pretty good
          Click image for larger version

Name:	CYS_DSk.png
Views:	1
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	1659465Click image for larger version

Name:	CYS_DSm.png
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1659466Click image for larger version

Name:	CYS_DSp.png
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	1659467Click image for larger version

Name:	CYS_DSr.png
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	1659468Click image for larger version

Name:	CYS_DSro.png
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	1659469
          Yes this person has 10350 crystals haha
          And wedding dress (F) o-o
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄ (S15)NightNight ▄▀▄▀▄▀
          █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁Aquatic Crypts▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
          ๑۞๑ Hybrid Priest ๑۞๑

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. -George Bernard Shaw
          *I' m back and better than ever!

Comment

Ah, thanks for the response. Also, Are these Dragon quest hard? are the items permanent?

Comment

The Dragon Sword quest is not that hard, and the Dragon Sword lasts 24 hours if you get it from the Dragonspine Battlegrounds, or if you get a Dragon Sword pack from the Vidalian Pack (which you won't be able to do until level 40) lasts 3 hours after you open the Dragon Sword pack.
              IGN: Giggglezz
              Class: Hybrid Priest
              Level: In the 40's
              Pets: Tigger the Baby Angel, Skittles the Baby Angel and Courtney the Baby Demon
              Server: The Void
              Guild: (S21)Skyclan

Comment

Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
                X