Scion retirbution knight skil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion retirbution knight skil

(Everything is imagination here, n true stats)
    So my question is that lets say i have the vampire skill of knight on 1% of attack.
    So i use wave and frost and saber slash. Now my question is if i hit 100damage on 7enemies with saber slash, do i get healed 1% just once or i get 1% healed for 7times?
    Same for wave. Just think i got like 50mobs around me in TG, and i hit everyone 2.3K with wave on each of them. Now do i get 1% healed for that? And if i get healed 1% for all the 50mob, or just 1 or none at all?
    Now for frost lets have the same stats. So artic blast triggers. I hit the 50mobs with like 7K damage each. So do i get healed for 1% of 7K for every mob?
    I think they should all heal for all mobs cuz they are skills after all :#)
    My Guides

--
    IGN - (S25)Magmadude2 Lvl6x
    Wings - Ultimate Demigod VIII
    Plane - Scion
    Soul- 423
    Weapon - SupFragSword V +4 (damned weapon won' enchant )
    Pets - SA, SD, bonosauras, baby demon, teeka, baby bear cub (tank pet), Gobbler, Canvas Teddy

Yes as far as I have noticed, you drains hp for every hit that you make, aoe skills will trigger multiple hp-leech ticks.

So if you hit, let's say 10 enemies at once using any skill (wave, saberslash, frost), you will get healed 10 times at once.

Comment

wow..... alot of damage

Comment

I'm a noob, but I've piloted a scion knight.
        Let's use Sengolia as an example : If you hit frost near towers/guardians in Sengolia while attacking a player, you'll get whatever % you have for every hit you get. Regardless of who you, it's happens for every person and object you do damage too.
        Server : Psychodelica
        Level : 60+ Eidolon
        IGN : Takizawa
        Class : Hybrid Priest
        Guild : Exile
        Pets : Firelord (Hitler) +13, Super Demon (ChuckNorris) + 13
        Suits : Bunny (AMAZING!), July 4th (What was I thinking....?), Devil Costume (HELL YEAH!), Kitty Costume (Just don't ask.)
        Mounts : Battle Bear, Black Panther (for the lols)

Comment

Originally posted by magmadude View Post
          (Everything is imagination here, n true stats)
          So my question is that lets say i have the vampire skill of knight on 1% of attack.
          So i use wave and frost and saber slash. Now my question is if i hit 100damage on 7enemies with saber slash, do i get healed 1% just once or i get 1% healed for 7times?
          1% seven times, all stacked on top of each other so visually it looks like just one. When the remaining hp gets close to 0 on the targets, you'll notice it does indeed do 7 heals, as the heals returned to you will be a little different.
          Same for wave. Just think i got like 50mobs around me in TG, and i hit everyone 2.3K with wave on each of them. Now do i get 1% healed for that? And if i get healed 1% for all the 50mob, or just 1 or none at all?
          You gain for all of them.
          Now for frost lets have the same stats. So artic blast triggers. I hit the 50mobs with like 7K damage each. So do i get healed for 1% of 7K for every mob?
          I think they should all heal for all mobs cuz they are skills after all :#)
          No matter how many different ways you pose the question- every attack you do that damages the target will return you with a % of that attack as a heal. This is for aoe's, wave, frost, smacking them with the sword- whatever. For every Yellow number you do, you get a Green number in return. The only thing it doesn't work for is when your pet attacks.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X