Blood priest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood priest

Yes I know that there are guides about priest already none however(atleast none I've read so far)talks about the blood skill set in depth they all talk about hybrids and all of the guides seem to have picked the buff tree rather than the other tree. If there is anyone that has used the other tree I wanna ask about your insight on the skills in it, skills such as

Blood fog totem: does this work well in pvp/pve and how is it used?

Demons grasp: Is this skill good or does the cast time and cool down time kill it in pvp/pve

Sacrifice: Is this skill as good as it sounds or just something that was a good Idea went wrong?

These 3 skills seem to be worth not having the buffs maybe if used properly but I'm not really sure and I have not obtained the level to really test them myself so I'm hoping some experienced blood priest will give me some insight thanks.

Originally posted by Issue908 View Post
    Yes I know that there are guides about priest already none however(atleast none I've read so far)talks about the blood skill set in depth they all talk about hybrids and all of the guides seem to have picked the buff tree rather than the other tree. If there is anyone that has used the other tree I wanna ask about your insight on the skills in it, skills such as

Demons grasp: Is this skill good or does the cast time and cool down time kill it in pvp/pve

Sacrifice: Is this skill as good as it sounds or just something that was a good Idea went wrong?

These 3 skills seem to be worth not having the buffs maybe if used properly but I'm not really sure and I have not obtained the level to really test them myself so I'm hoping some experienced blood priest will give me some insight thanks.

Not really good, all it just does is make you stealth for a 2 second, unless you max it.

It stuns your target, but never really tried it.

Dont know about this lol

But I agree, the buffs are more worth it than those skills.
    Server: Shrine of Kithara (Merged with Lycanmarsh, Celestial Peaks, Celestial Palace, The Void, Angel Island, and Tyria Village)
    Character: Miek
    Pet: Burning Angel<3
    Level: 86 Scion

Comment

Demon's grasp is stunning your target but it's CHANNELING, if you use this skill, don't move or the stun will stopped before reach it's maximum duration,,
      i think so..

Comment

Working...
      X