Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daimon shield - list of bugs

OK,

So I saw a slight bug with this new Eidolon Skill which is Daimon Shield.
    I dont need to provide screen shot for this.

When I was doing my Killers Den Dungeon run. I killed the Chief FlameArcher which is the mob the gives you magic immunity that allows you to pass those flame's.
    so when I got the "Magic Immunity" from the mob and my Daimon Shield activates it dissapeared.. yeah I read the description of that skill which removes "Negative Effect" on character.
    is Magic Immunity even a negative effect. I Understand that but its dungeon runs right? so for the other rangers might be experiencing hard time on running KD.

hope you gm's can do about this thanks.
    Character Name: (S7)ikyle
    Level: 8x
    Eidolon

Class:Ranger

"Filipino Pride"

tengene.

any response?
    Eidolon

"Filipino Pride"

tengene.

Comment

Tested this and noted to bug list. Thank you for the report.

Comment

Daimon shield - list of bugs

Daimon shield has quite a few bugs atm:
        1) KD buff get's removed (this one is known)
        2) Bath you are still hit by the lightning & exp-tick during "invincibility"
        3) In the two new dungeons it doesn't remove the negative effects (not talking about the 7 debuffs, but about effects caused by boss' skills).
        4) Still get damaged by skills with DoT who are casted after Daimon kicked it/before it ended (so Invincibility doesn't exactly apply, you still loose HP during those 2 sec by DoT)

*Elaborated Edit*
        I guess 1 and 2 are pretty obvious so skipping those.
        3) In the new dungeon Nargon Realm you have the boss-skill Cataclysm*, it is (supposed to be) a negative effect yet Daimon Shield doesn't remove it. Took Cataclysm because I know it be name but this is the case with all boss-skills in the two new dungeons.
        I have yet to try Goddess Embrace or Pure in Heart on the boss-skills to define if it's Daimon-bug or dungeon-bug.

4) it's tricky one to reproduce: You're in combat, Daimon goes on: you're a bubble. During this, someone casts a skill with DoT on you: the hit shows "dodged" but the DoT does stick.
        Easier and perhaps similair thing: Second room in KD that frost-barrier, you get stuck in it as always during the bubble. Made me think Daimon is intended as a purge upon activation + dodging hits during the 2 seconds. Still vulnerable to damage that's dealt otherwise than a direct hit.

*which currently increases damage reduction instead of decreasing it, another bug but ssh
        Last edited by speeds16; 10-11-2012, 02:07 PM.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

I will have a look into these issues in due time. Can you elaborate further on the issues?
          Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
          Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
          -Kind Regards V
          -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

I'll grab the screenshots for each of the bugs except the KD one tomorrow, 0/5 attempts at the moment. Going to give the DoT a try to shoot it, 2sec is short time-span to cast+view the DoT >.<
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

FYI, Goddess Embrace and Pure in Heart can't protect the user from any statuses in the sperion dungeons too.

So that would be dungeon bug and not daimon shield bug.
              Last edited by nubheals; 10-12-2012, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Ranger Skill&quot;Daimon Shield&quot; STILL BUGGED

we'll i've reported this bug already.. and patch notes said that it is fixed, i've run kd dungeon again still magic immunity disappears whenever daimon shield activates. kindly double check please.

hope you R2 fixes this again.

Thank You.
                Eidolon

"Filipino Pride"

tengene.

Comment

Working...
                X