Divine Soul Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine Soul Bug

I upgrade my Divine Soul from 1-3 and got no stat after the upgrades why?

The stats gained from Holy Favor is not stackable, so you will only gain the stats displayed for the latest orb of which you fill in. With that said, the stats as well as the buff will reflect the orbs once you've past the depicted marker. Your orb may fill in at 400 Holy Favor points, but your stats and buff will not appear so until you've hit 401+.

If your Divine buff level is accurate, then so are the stats displayed. You may be thrown off by the numerical appearances if you are/were buffed, on elixirs, blessed, unsummoned your pixie, or if your gear is damaged.

Comment

I mean the other Divine Soul with equipment I didn't gain any stats after I upgraded it., I us epic heart of eden immaculate garnet gems x4 ? Took me a long time to get this with no extra gain.

Comment

From what I've looked into, you don't actually gain a substantial amount of additional stats even with gems, as stated by your fellow poster:
        Originally posted by pronoob View Post
        Put some flawless garnets in your 2nd HoE for another 1% crit xD

Confirmed: Gems with VALUE attributes do work in Divine, with Percentages don't.

So yep, garnets ;P

Comment

Working...
        X