Suicidebomb ladder bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Simply because other versions of Crystal Saga feature this concept or that certainly does not mean our version will. With that said, it's not outrageous that these newfound floors are more or less jaw-dropping with its sudden discovery.
    All I'm saying is that it's not a bug, which everyone's trying to make it sound. Those floors are supposed to be like that. And those are easy, you just gotta kill them 1 by 1 and when you kill them not be close to them and you're fine. Iirc floors 27, 46, 64 and might've been also some 70+ which has them.
    Last edited by venomeh; 10-23-2014, 12:50 PM.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Reverie, is there supposed to be a fix soon? You said that the devs confirmed the bugs for 27 and 46.

Comment

Again, what's "supposed to be" in other versions does not imply that it's "supposed to be like that" in our version, hence the riot. The newly discovered floors are as foreign as a definitive bug would be. Not everyone pokes around in other CS hosts, so the community's reaction to it is not at all unreasonable.

Originally posted by Schnurpsel View Post
        Reverie, is there supposed to be a fix soon? You said that the devs confirmed the bugs for 27 and 46.
        Confirming bugs is not equivalent to coming about a resolution. It was confirmed as being foreign and that's where we are currently leaving off. Should there be a fix, this thread will be updated.
        Last edited by Reverie; 10-23-2014, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Thanks rev
          DeathDealer
          Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Like always perfect timing. Giving us back the ladder quests with Spirits of Ares but then change the ladder at the same time. So frustrating.

Comment

I'm at a loss here, I just done said floors and I did it soloed and I didn't die.

Comment

This is very irratating, my whole party died on 27 except me who then went to be killed on 46 on the level 46 Bug, plz emergency maint esp with this weeks events and the fact that CL is the main source of EXP in this game!

Comment

Could I point out that if indeed some players are experiencing the above problems on certain floor levels to take all aoe off and let your pet kill the mobs? Aside from that I personally just did my ladder without a problem.

Comment

I did my ladder fine after my guildies informed me about the change on the floors 27/46/78.
                    All I did was remove frost/wings/aoe skills in afk on those floors and killed one, healed myself and repeated.
                    84 needs to be changed.. took me 12 mins to do >.>
                    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

well if it is a bug it nids to be fixed but if not it nids to have a buff on the mobs to show tht they do dmg when they die ._.

Comment

yall screwed up lvl 27 and 46 in ladder big time FIX them

Comment

Post(s) moved to relative thread.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                            I did my ladder fine after my guildies informed me about the change on the floors 27/46/78.
                            All I did was remove frost/wings/aoe skills in afk on those floors and killed one, healed myself and repeated.
                            84 needs to be changed.. took me 12 mins to do >.>
                            Reminds me of Survival of the Fittest, got to time that lightening. Managed to solo my ladder to 85 in 43 min, but makes wonder what level it is to get the 10 ss, I know since I cleared (Not sure if you have to clear to get or just to the level) 85 I got 12 SS.

Comment

ladder bug lvl27 i got 1 hit
                              Last edited by Reverie; 10-23-2014, 09:28 PM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

43 mins for one ladder run?!

Comment

Working...
                                X