Randomly stopping in AFK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randomly stopping in AFK?

Since this isn't caused by exact locations, I can't post this kind of stuff on that "stuck in AFK?" thread.

Happens every so often when you AFK for more than 1 screen. Sometimes, out of the blue, you just stopped moving in the middle of nowhere.

It can't be the internet since both the square (FPS) and the circle (pings) are both green, meaning the internet and the computer has nothing to do with this glitch/bug/etc.
    Is it because of the mount (white griffin) I'm using? Is it because it's just a wild glitch/bug that r2 still hasn't really taken into account?

No pics, since it can happen anywhere on any map, just as long I afk for more than "1 screen".

I have been told that you just need to switch instances, or click elsewhere on the map to keep moving. However, they are only temporary solutions.

Any explanations behind all this?

(And we all know how limited 1 screen is. It's barely 5 mobs.)
    Last edited by luicei375; 11-09-2014, 07:18 PM.
    IGN: (s52)MisterDerp
    Server: (S52) Plethuran Plains
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 57 (working on it D: )
    Nobility: Grand Duke
    Class: Ranger (mostly Anti-Mage)

Just another typical zombie nooblord

I am evil, stop laughing!

um, the only thing i have in mind that could cause the problem is:

do you have magic arrow set as your default attack?

when i was playing my ranger, riding the same griffin mount (never had or heard about any glitch or bug with this mount), i set magic arrow as my default attack

and as we know it has 4sec cooldown so when your other skills are on cd, you just randomly stop waiting on magic arrow's cooldown
    CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Working...
    X