Ladder Problem glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladder Problem glitch

When you try to do ladder, You use up your daily try and it do not load into the ladder room u are still at tree of life and try is wasted. can u guy check and solve this problem it happen 3 day in a row.

I'm facing same problem too, fix it immediately, please.

Comment

I will test this to see if it's an actual glitch or if you are just experiencing isolated loading issues.

[Update]
      There does not appear to be any issues with Ladder, as displayed below with server timestamps and attempts. If you are having issues with loading, do try the following before attempting your dailies: hiding characters and effects, closing any unnecessary windows/tabs, restarting your browser session, restarting your device/Internet source, and/or using wired connection instead of wifi.

Last edited by Reverie; 11-11-2014, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Maybe it's a certain server problem and not applied to all servers Rev? But yeah that's never happened to me before or heard of this o.o
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I'm sure if an entire server was having this issue, we'd be receiving many more reports and not just the two.

Comment

Im having the same issue i didnt think it was an issue cause i got lagged out on room 1 and d/ced i was looking to see if anyone was having an issue but when i asked my server nobody can do ladder
            I am the nightmare that creeps into ur room and scares u at night

Comment

Working...
            X