(bug wanted list shop)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (bug wanted list shop)

Hello guys seems like every maint this list get's bigger and bigger seems now we cant list in the buying side of our shops Spirit of Ares wich we add to the existting list of non working buyiable tradeble items

Spirit of Ares
    Dragon Essence
    Earth Soul Orb Pack
    Mark of God
    Divine Feather
    And there are few more
    Yes please!
    90.91%
    No thank you!
    9.09%

(bug wanted list shop)

also(spirit of ares) is bug in list wanted shop now, but what happens? instead of fixing add items that are bug in the wanted list? > < maybe a rename can help on this items in any case a list here..... plz fix.

therion
    divine feather
    mark of god
    Dragon Essence
    Zodiac Enchantment Stone->> same name orange and purple in wanted list shop only orange can be put
    spirit of ares ->> new item bug

i not remember other

Comment

Thread merged.

This issue has been passed along. For the time being, players looking to trade/buy the listed items will need to resort to manually shouting in Workd Chat for deals.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        Thread merged.

This issue has been passed along. For the time being, players looking to trade/buy the listed items will need to resort to manually shouting in Workd Chat for deals.
        yes, but it is sometimes tiring shouting all day in trade chat ...with not many results are also rare items... this makes it all more difficult is among other things I noticed that many new items are placed purposely not tradable and can not be purchased in a normal shop it is annoying to always go and ask at ppl can sell this items -.- in theory, (wanted shop) should work so for this function of request items.>.<

Comment

It is extremely inconvenient, I agree. However until the team can get things sorted out, shouting in WC is the only other method to locating desired trades. So for the meantime, this will have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            It is extremely inconvenient, I agree. However until the team can get things sorted out, shouting in WC is the only other method to locating desired trades. So for the meantime, this will have to do.
            ??
            Some items are 1year+ older like Dragon Essence for example..... i mean untill the team get's to it? Do they even looked into it, do they even care? Seems to me they are ignoring it....

Comment

Buying Section of the players personal shop!!!!

Hello guys seems the list is getting bigger and bigger each time something gets changed to the shop, and now the list has gotten quite big so if this keeps going the personal shop buying section will get useless since we wont be able to buy any of the main items required in game to keep advanceing further into the game, so i would love to report the bugged item's and if anyone knows the procedure which is to be taken to get them fixed please let a replay into this topic and how should i go from now on to get them fixed, thank you.

The bugged list of the items are as following:

Spirit of Ares
              Dragon Essence
              Mark of God
              Earth Soul Orb Pack
              Therion
              Divine Feather
              Legendary Zodiac Shards - They used to work until these week but seems they got bugged
              Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Epic) - This one gets replaced with the legendary stone wen it gets imputed into the buying shop
              Divine Blood

If anyone else know's any other bugged items feel free to post them in here thank you.

Comment

Thread merged.

Comment

Thank you guys for fixing the items from the list.but still, you forgot one!!!please check the item :

- Spirit of Ares - still bugged.

Comment

tnx for fix almost all items bug in shop
                    Last edited by strider130; 01-01-2015, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Zodiac Awakening Stone is one of the items which cannot be place in the wanted shop as well.
                      Originally posted by Dr.Q
                      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Wanted shop

Let us put Soul of Ares on the shop -> wanted tab! How we gonna gather all them if we can't open a shop buying em?!

Comment

[Thread merged]

Comment

Thank you! And btw we could put em before the previous maint, now we cant !

Comment

You mean the trade channel?

Comment

Working...
                              X