This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observed Bug - S1

While Wearing one of the Halloween Outfits, the Female Vampire one in this case.. I noticed while riding my turtle that I suddenly become completely invisible minus my shoes and my hair..

Thought this should be reported as a possible glitch with the outfit versus mount, If I observe this issue once I upgrade to Panther or Higher, I will report the issue as discovered.. via Updating this thread.

Update - Same Issue Occurred while riding the Panther, except this time even the Boots Vanished. Also occurred with the Raccoon and the Scorpion..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Halloween Glitch.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	1733185

As long as it functions I attached a copy of my character Sheet, to show the toon, and to show the costume and the mount on the toon's sheet.. as well as the picture of me on the mount with only my wings and my hair showing...
    Last edited by Psyc80; 10-25-2012, 01:21 PM.

I have just tested this out but my character did not turn invisible. Please attach a screenshot.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
      I have just tested this out but my character did not turn invisible. Please attach a screenshot.
      Have you tried the outfit on a female ranger? The only thing my character has in common with the OP is being a female ranger. Gear, mount, wings, all different. I cleared cache, didn't see a difference. Tried both on Firefox and Chrome, again no difference. Version 22.0.1229.94 m for Chrome, if that's relevant. Posted below, I'm suffering from the same bug.

Click image for larger version

Name:	invisibleannoying.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	182.5 KB
ID:	1661988

Comment

Any word on this? Whether it's a bug to be fixed or maybe a possible solution for us. Not a big deal I know but it's visually annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by lessac View Post
          Any word on this? Whether it's a bug to be fixed or maybe a possible solution for us. Not a big deal I know but it's visually annoying.
          It is a big 1, I want to see all those smexies runnin around SG.
          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
          Level: 130
          Class: Rogue
          Plane: Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
          Guild: Rebels
          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
            It is a big 1, I want to see all those smexies runnin around SG.
            I thought the Devil costume is the smexy one No bugs with that one.

And still no words on this bug :/

Comment

flying head with bandage
              [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Appreciate all the reports. We'll be looking into this issue this week as the problem does lie amongst Female Rangers.

Note: This thread is now closed.

Comment

Working...
                X