Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Needs More Magic in the Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs More Magic in the Title

Thought it looked interesting. Not sure if the equipment should have two "magics" in the title.

Click image for larger version

Name:	magic magic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	346.1 KB
ID:	1764337

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
    B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
    Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
    Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Thats not a bug, just a design flaw. The item itself is called Magic infused Robe, and a while back they added the color names onto the start of all equipment. Since blue color is called magic that means all blue equipment has magic attached to the front of it. So thats how your blue magic infused robe ended up named magic magic infused robe.

If you are curious green is outstanding, yellow is pristine, purple is epic, and orange is legendary.

Comment

go check the offhands you get for psycho achievements "pristine pristine"
      CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
        Thats not a bug, just a design flaw. The item itself is called Magic infused Robe, and a while back they added the color names onto the start of all equipment. Since blue color is called magic that means all blue equipment has magic attached to the front of it. So thats how your blue magic infused robe ended up named magic magic infused robe.

If you are curious green is outstanding, yellow is pristine, purple is epic, and orange is legendary.
        I didn't notice that they changed quality names (I went back to CS about a week ago). Thanks for the explanation

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
        B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
        Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
        Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

Working...
        X