Deault Skill Normal Attack Not Working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deault Skill Normal Attack Not Working

I cant kill anyone+anything with normal attack the only way for 2 kill is 2 use skills and thats all +got no idea why.Hoping you can bring me a smile
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Are you taking into account the amount of damage a basic skill does when attempting to kill another player/boss/mob?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Are you taking into account the amount of damage a basic skill does when attempting to kill another player/boss/mob?
      His basic skill is greyed out and is not working for some reason, says something about not able to use right now.

Comment

Would you be able to post a screenshot of this skill issue?

Comment

Check ticket #254427 for the bugged pic

Comment

http://prntscr.com/5t5zx4 if itry 2 hit a monster it says skill is not ready yet
            Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Can you post a screenshot of the skill description?

Comment

http://prntscr.com/5tczn7 sorry

So is there anyway to fix this b/c it's etting really annoying
                Last edited by Reverie; 01-17-2015, 05:21 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I have just tested a Rogue's basic attack and there doesn't appear to be an issue with the skill itself, so this is most likely an isolated issue.

Have you tried unequipping/re-equipping your weapon to see if that corrects the problem?
                  Last edited by Reverie; 01-17-2015, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Yes,i have and i think my Normal Attack skill is glitched b/c its on forever cool down

Comment

I am also having the same problemm..I have already filed a ticket too...still waiting for the reply

Comment

I will forward this thread to the debug team, however do continue discussing this issue with the GMs in your ticket for personal assistance. As it is the weekend, you may not receive a response until Monday depending on who is assigned to your ticket. That being the case, if you do not receive a response by the end of Monday, you can post your ticket number here and any active moderator will forward it for you.

Comment

My ticket number is #254427...Please solve the skill problem asap
                          ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
                          SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

Working...
                          X