This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big bug with subscript numbers

Alright so, whenever I look at say, my invetory for example, there is an issue that sometimes the number indicating how many of that item you have dissapears from every item... The same thing happens whenever I try to allocate my skill points... As a matter of fact there are various other things that is effeted by this... My character interface, the equipment is not shown on it sometimes... I think you may want to look into it... I'm sure I'm not te only one with this issue... Thank you in advanced for your help.

Beepuddylan
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
    IGN:S58-AquaShock
    Level: 198-Eidolon
    Class: Knight
    Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
    -Albert Einstein

If you'd like for this to get looked into future, you are going to need to provide us with a screenshot as we are not able to duplicate this. Whenever this does happen however, delete your cookies, etc and restart your browser to see if this helps with what you're encountering.

Comment

Alright I will make sure to print a screen shot in my next post next time this happens... Cause I already tried cleaing my browsing history and cookies, as well as refreshing my browser... Still happens... I tends to happen moreso when I use an item...

-Albert Einstein

Comment

ALright

This is the bug I was talking about.... Hope this helps!!!

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
          If you'd like for this to get looked into future, you are going to need to provide us with a screenshot as we are not able to duplicate this. Whenever this does happen however, delete your cookies, etc and restart your browser to see if this helps with what you're encountering.
          How about this? http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....g-Glitch/page2 #16
          Last edited by venomeh; 11-07-2012, 10:42 AM.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Neat. Will see what we can find out more addressing this issue. Appreciate the screenshot and the additional thread.

Note: This thread is now closed.

Comment

Working...
            X