• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Void Bug x1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	170.3 KB
ID:	1713639
    I'm stuck there lol, you see no boss.. This doesn't even happen, only members should be bugged in the room but ehh guess it's leaders now too..

I agree with diablu, You'd know when players have gone in with the corruption/ladder way.. The chest is way too flawed
    Server: (S73)Green Plains
    IGN: (S73)Aura
    Level: 180 eido
    Class: Rogue
    Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
    Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

I am really getting tired of separating from my group in void, its been the 30th time now. Either if you guys can't fix this I say why not try and make it to where the players can have two runs of void a day. I have heard its a common bug, but getting separated from your group in void is no fun.

Do I really need a video -_-. Can't you guys just get a team of your people to log into the game and test it out. You have a lot of prove here already I'm not the only one with this issue if you read the comments.
      Last edited by Reverie; 10-26-2015, 11:56 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

GG is that you on LadyJo if i remembeer right AURA is yours

Comment

Originally posted by DeMasta22 View Post
          Do I really need a video -_-. Can't you guys just get a team of your people to log into the game and test it out.
          The debug team has already tried to recreate the bug and could not. They cannot begin to address the issue without first understanding why it's happening, and they cannot understand why it's happening because they cannot trigger the bug firsthand.

Comment

Working...
          X