My Picture says it all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Picture says it all

Ive refreshed many times and its still showing multiple players on my server have wondered if its a bug... Anyway u guys tell me Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	550.6 KB
ID:	1775385
    I am the nightmare that creeps into ur room and scares u at night

Can you clarify what it is we're supposed to be looking for? The vertical line to the right?
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-31-2015, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Can you clarify what it is we're supposed to be looking for? The vertical line to the right?
      to make the syntesis he needs 68 bronze badges but he has 80+ but the system tells him he dosent have enough

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus View Post
        to make the syntesis he needs 68 bronze badges but he has 80+ but the system tells him he dosent have enough
        Which seems to be a visual bug as you can see here on the screenie, you actually need 88 bronze badges for it. http://prntscr.com/8axfd2

Comment

I have checked the Rogue's purple Savage requirements and it does display x88 Bronze Badges, so this may be an isolated display issue. Try gathering the x88 and see if it allows you to synthesize the piece.

Comment

Its does not reverie

Comment

As it appears to be an isolated issue at this point in time, you will need to file a ticket for further assistance. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

Is Kabam.com the same as R2games.com ? lol

Comment

i do believe so 247

Comment

Kabam's CS is hosted by R2, but on a different platform. We still handle all game content as well as game-related support. If you are filing a ticket from Kabam, you will see a "Have any questions or concerns? Click here." on your server selection page. Once you've clicked it, you will be redirected to our support page.

Comment

Working...
                    X