Goddess bug & LOT issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddess bug & LOT issue

I have level 5 in the first set of 4 abilities, almost 8000 loyalty, and have attempted to build up the second box which requires "devotee". It constantly says that I have not yet earned that even though I have the requirements for it.
    stealthc on newgrounds server.

Also, with regard to the levels that give legend gems accessible through starglade. The other night I was playing level 2 and I killed everything, but it said 1 remaining. I searched the map 3 times, the only thing I could find was one sole target, frozen, and not taking damage as I'd previously had killed it while afking spots on the map. Total waste of a key.

I should probably post this stuff somewhere. Certain NPC's that are used to access certain events and dungeons/areas, which have certain entry requirements (for no mount, no pet, party or no party) totally say the wrong thing. It's confusing till one gets used to these issues in the game. My thoughts are the feedback frenzy meant that r2 has finally decided to take a more serious look at the various issues in the game. A number of us are trying to get more people interested in the game but I've watched many leave out of frustration at these requirements, and it makes no sense to me if one can spawn a box telling of the requirement it could simply do it for you instead.

P.S. I really hate using the ticket system, it is broken for newgrounds, could we just use the forum instead? It's otherwise very confusing using your ticket form; that form on it's own is a deterrent for filing tickets.
Working...
X