This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
    I never saw the GMs asking their players about encountered bugs. I'm disappointed about their communication policy.
    It just voids all the energy that people put into making threads. I'm not a ranger, nor a priest, I'm not affected by those issues.
    That's why I said that I won't put anymore energy into threads like this. Let the GMs figure out bugs themself and most likely never gonna have them fix bugs.
    Unless they start to communicate again. It's a joke how much work they put into wartunes and how less they do for crystal saga. I see the patch notes every week and sorry, there hasn't been anything lately, that would justify the lack of presence.
    The thing is, if a skill is tested in a normal area and works fine then they don't see the bug. It does have to be explained on how to reproduce a bug. Mods will see a bug post and go test it out, if possible, and then give the gms the how to reproduce that's almost always missing from bug posts about certain things not doing what they should be doing. I play as a knight, so I can't test any other class skills, so that is why I asked you to pm me with the details- as full details are missing from all of the bug posts.

So, if you want it fixed, then help me help you get it fixed. Otherwise, you can't expect the GMs to play through every area of the game with every class using every single skill to hope they somehow see exactly what the players are talking about. Why have a bug reports section if the GMs are expected to find all the bugs on their own?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so to be able to fix certain bug, you need to report each and every detail of every bug you know?and once they tested and proven its a bug, they'll fix it? so, what if the bug tested was not a bug for them but bug for some players?
      they fix the bug heal for priest way faster since its OP yet they having trouble fixing skill which will nerf priest off?

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
        It does affect partymembers outside of KD
        And they did fix the cancelation of the magic immunity buff.
        somehow I never got it back then lol, I'll give it another try later today and facepalm myself is it's so >> *update* still not getting the KD-buff , Daimon shield removes it.

As for the rest, I'm growing tired of having to try and fight to get a single bug through to the dev's to fix it or even get an reply to it, when those elaborated threads are ignored completely. A "plz gm fix this"-thread get's a "could you be more specific" or if it's slightly clear "we'll look into this" when there's an elaborated thread right underneath it about the same issue.
        Last edited by speeds16; 12-01-2012, 08:30 AM.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Priest got nerfed.

angels blessing was fine befre, it didnt even heal a whole bunch, now its messed up. R2 messed up. Priest dont have anything.

angels blessing was the only thing decent priest had. now 1 heal just destroyed priest

-thumbs down to R2-
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-01-2012, 10:50 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Working...
          X