Missing Quiz Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Quiz Rewards

I'm from s95 - peach gardens. My name is Disaster and my rogue is Miracle.

For the past 2 days, me and my rogue haven't been getting rewards from quiz. I always go for 23 correct answers so that should give me 5 morph crystal and 2 ew
    but I keep receiving nothing at all. I tried checking my vault and temp storage but its not there. I even tried restarting my pc and relogging back in. Happened 2
    times now

Pls. fix this, I'm missing 20 morph crystals and 8 ew total.
    Last edited by JLuis; 05-28-2016, 06:21 PM.

If you exit Quiz before it is completed, the system will potentially forfeit your rewards (unless you re-enter when the icon pops back up and remain till completion). Lag can also result in skipped rewards. In order to minimize the possibilities of such occurring, you should: hide characters and effects, occupy a less crowded map/instance, sit your toon down, close all unnecessary windows and tabs, and/or use wired connection instead of wifi.

If you can spare it, I would also recommend completing Quiz without an alt online (your main only) to see if the alt is the reason for the skipped rewards.
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-28-2016, 10:55 PM.

Comment

i use a wired connection for my laptop and I always close all unnecessary tabs before taking the quiz. I never exit it as well and yes, I've been doing this in monster island so there's no people around. I'll try your advice and use my main only to see if my alt really is the reason, but if the problem persists I'll report again

I must say I'm very disappointed I did everything: I closed all unnecessary tabs before taking the quiz, I only use 1 char when doing it, I go to monster island l10 so there's no one around, but still it's not working

Now I'm missing 25 morph crystals and 5 ewings. Sorry, I'm still a newbie and 25 morph crystal is a VERY BIG THING to me. I suggest you guys making an npc of some sort for this event. I'm sure some people are experiencing this as well

Anyways, I hope I receive my 25 morph crystals soon #11 If so, thank you for your consideration. This is the only event that I can get some cash and it makes me very sad when something like this happens.

Btw, I'm miracle from s95 - peach gardens
      Last edited by Reverie; 05-29-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

I have tested Quiz and did not experience any issues with rewards. Because your seemingly isolated problem persists, you should redirect your matter through the ticket system here: http://www.r2games.com/support/. Screenshots will need to be provided displaying your achieved rewards (Quiz interface) and the lack of reward delivery (transparent system window at the bottom right hand corner).

The chances of you receiving your missed rewards is unlikely as the team will not be able to confirm your past Quiz attempts, however they will be able to test and further look into the event to see why it is you are having disbursement issues.

Comment

Oh ok, nvm then -.- if my filing a ticket will lead not to getting my rewards back, then it's okay if I lose it. I still have some ewings (bound) that I won from previous quizzes, but I know it's not enough proof lol. Idk either why this happened so suddenly.

I was expecting something more out from you guys, but it seems I was wrong. Anyways, thanks for the time, I'll just cash my way out of this stress

Btw, I'm using chrome laptop, I wonder if this is the reason why, but I don't think it is. This laptop is very fast

Comment

I also use a Chromebook, but did not experience any like-issues. Other than lag and prematurely exiting Quiz, I'm not sure why your rewards wouldn't be delivered. :\
            Last edited by Reverie; 05-29-2016, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Rev this is a common issue in regards to Quiz. After A server merge or maintence is done Some events do not work right until 24 hours after the maintence or merge.
              Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
              R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
              Need to check a ticket?
              How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Comment

I don't know what the problem was, but I'm starting to get the rewards again after the patch. Thanks if you are the ones who fixed it Although I don't know if it will continue, I'll check to see if this happens again

Comment

i would recommend about 5 minutes before Quiz begins to reset your character. this will allow the best preformance and the best results for quiz.
                  Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
                  R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
                  Need to check a ticket?
                  How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Comment

Working...
                  X