Bugged Inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugged Inventory

I've heard that some people have been losing their wings when upgrading them... can any1 confirm that this isn't a 1 off thing? ;>, .>
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

That is an inventory bug associated with CSII, not CS.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      That is an inventory bug associated with CSII, not CS.
      Friend on my server (CS1) says he lost his wings after upgrading em ;>, .>

I havn't been able to replicate this on my alts though...
      Last edited by Sagittarius001; 12-03-2016, 07:48 PM.
      Kamikaze Member
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

If it's the same sorting bug as CSII:
        Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        There is still an issue with the inventory where, randomly, the inventory fails to sort after clicking the Sort button. Do not move your items to your vault if your items failed to sort! Either refresh and try again, or keep trying to sort your items until they actually sort.

The game registers the items as sorted even though the images show nothing has moved, so you might accidentally sell something valuable thinking it is a gear drop, when in reality it is your wings, or your expanders, or something else of value. Do not move or use your items until your inventory is sorted!

If, while moving items around you see something has been duplicated, do not throw this item away. Sometimes refreshing the game fixes the item, and sometimes it takes a few days for the item to fix itself. Not everything can be replaced, so please use caution when clicking Sort on your inventory.

I was able to get this bug on video, so hopefully it will be fixed soon, until then, USE CAUTION WHEN SORTING YOUR INVENTORY!

Comment

my friend lost 3 ROG and got 2 offensive cap in inventory

Comment

Duh heck. My sorting hasn't been working either I guess I better make sure my stuff's there
            💎Crystal Saga💎
            ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
            ☆Death Tank
            ☆PvP King at your service
            ☆Class:Knight
            Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
            — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Yay... what the hell is goin on atm? >, .<
              Kamikaze Member

Comment

MemoryLane and I were unable to recreate any sorting bugs like the one that currently exists on CSII (that one occurs quite frequently and is easy to trigger).

Not to be confused with the age-old sorting delay that has always existed on CS where your bag does not immediately register the sort, which is then resolved with a follow-up click once the sort button becomes clickable again.

Comment

Sofar I havn't been able to recreate the bug either... it seems to appear when you're not looking for it... Like most bugs in CS it seems... Kinda like trying to prove the Void bug... always happens when you're not trying to record it...
                  Kamikaze Member

Comment

but hey tho , i thought we cant delete wings not here nor in cs II

i mean why would they be able to delete their own main wings even by accident while we r suffering here because of all these chaos wings

funny right ...

Comment

my wing lost after upgrading i didnt do anything just upgrading it then when im going to equip the wing gone what`s happening cs

caeserz
                      S76 merged server
                      lvl 66 scion

Comment

Originally posted by caeserz View Post
                        my wing lost after upgrading i didnt do anything just upgrading it then when im going to equip the wing gone what`s happening cs
                        You will need to file a ticket for assistance with your issue. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1231312313123.png
Views:	1
Size:	495.0 KB
ID:	1727974Click image for larger version

Name:	1231312313123.png
Views:	1
Size:	495.0 KB
ID:	1727974 can u please check it... just now my wing lost sorry for my english

Comment

Originally posted by caeserz View Post
                            can u please check it... just now my wing lost sorry for my english
                            As previously advised, you will need to go through the ticket system. The forum cannot assist you with item restoration.

Comment

Seem's like inventory is bugged

Comment

Working...
                              X