Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scruby_Ninja View Post
    dont forget the other bugs rev
    Details along with screenshots of newfound bugs will need to be provided here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....er-maintenance

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	340.1 KB
ID:	1727989 zodiac still bugged. Can we please send this to the maintenance crew?
      Letting the fire burn within me!

Comment

so yet another week or more of losing out on exp gained from Zodiac while running Training Grounds - *sigh* guess no compensation for the weeks worth of loss either eh? Click image for larger version

Name:	Zodiac issue 12.8.16.gif
Size:	867.2 KB
ID:	1727994

Comment

Soooo...?

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Size:	394.8 KB
ID:	1727995
          IGN:H4Z3
          Noobish 142 Eido AM Ranger

Comment

Name:	Zodiac issue 12.8.16 shot 2.gif
Size:	618.6 KB
ID:	1727997

ok the staff had a full week of knowing about the issue of losing exp while running Training Grounds because of Zodiac not functioning and yet the issue still exists - I'd honestly like to know why.
            I know there have been plenty of issues that developed after that 8 hour emergency maintenance last Thursday but c'mon folks can't these issues be repaired in a timely manner???
            It's no wonder that more and more players who have been here for years are now threatening to leave CS. I really feel badly for the Mods who do try to help but even they seem to be getting no support from their own company (R2).
            FIX IT PLEASE!!!

Comment

More than a week and Zodiac is still broken. This is really becoming annoying where one thing after another becomes unusable. Even after filing tickets no one seems to respond or care.

Comment

game cape & zodiac

I lvl89 cant get the cape &zodiac is not work need some help;;;Thz

Comment

Originally posted by mgonza3lez View Post
                  I lvl89 cant get the cape &zodiac is not work need some help;;;Thz
                  Zodiac is not functioning at the moment, so until it is fixed, you will be unable to use the system.

Comment

Working...
                  X