This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet skill slot bug

I just merged my burning angel into gen2 with before the merge two skill slots still unused. One was open, the other one was locked.
    After the merge both were locked as expected: one slot had "LVL" on it, lv80 it will unlock again fine with that, the other one "Open". So I think let me open up one to start learning skills: now both slots show "LVL" and none is unlocked. So in short: I used a pet skill slot expander without gaining a slot.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pet bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	177.7 KB
ID:	1733945

I know the slot will open using a second pet skill slot expander, but since they take a lot of guild contribution (and I don't have much atm) I'm really not happy at all to use another one. The one I used now was from Warrior's Call rewards.

PS: The burning angel is on my healer (S6)Smurfs16, hence the system-message shows a trade to my main.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Interesting bug, would you mind sending a ticket to http://tickets.r2games.com? They should be able to dig deeper into this and hopefully find an amicable solution. In the mean time I will try to replicate this issue to see what is going on.

Comment

Working...
    X