Not using Mana?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not using Mana?

So I went into AFK last night with my priest and he was using mana and potions etc. logged on this morning and he is no longer using ANY mana at all for any of his spells.. so obviously he's a priest so he can heal himself and not using mana basically means he has no need of potions at all right now.. not sure how it happened or what I may have done but just thought I would let you know since it's obviously a bug or glitch..

As usual I am on the Kabam server so I can't submit any tickets or anything.. (I really need to make that my signature..)

did your priest hit lv50 and has angel's blessing? And is he not using mana, or his mana-bar not dropping down to 60% but staying at 95-100%?
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

As speeds16 mentioned, read through all of your skills and see if any are giving you a regen bonus. Priests don't use many potions at a certain point due to the regen.

As for your ticket comment, you need to use this link:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	CSKabamticketportal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	1663789
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
      X