This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple critical glitches

I have a VIP account, but the VIP status doesn't reflect on my 3 characters, which it should.
    I can't enchant any of my equipment above +4.
    Mounts and pets, when trying to upgrade with MUTS and Morph crystals, doesn't add a multiplier to the chances. It stays at zero. Many many MUTS and Morph crystals have been wasted trying to get it to work. Even paid money for extra crystals to buy in the shop tab extra MUTS and Morph crystals to try to get it to work.

These are critical glitches in that they keep me from upgrading, effectively stunting my progression within game. I've sent in a glitch on the official report form, but I've not heard any update about it. Spending money for something that doesn't work is a critical failure. Please rectify this on all the points I've listed. Thanks.

Having VIP gives out the following bonuses;

800 Crystal / Month
    2x Character Experience (Stacks w/ Other Bonus XP)
    2x Pet Experience (Stacks w/ Other Bonus XP)
    1 Extra Red Dragon Coins / Day
    3 Extra Hours of AFK Time / Day (4 Hours Total)
    3 Bonus Dungeon Attempts / Day (8 Attempts/Dungeon Total)
    1 Bonus Level 6 Delivery Attempt / Day(Crystal Free)
    7 Extra Wishes / Day
    5 Lucky Coins / Day
    4 Coupons / Hour
    1 Additional attempt for Blessed Bath, Seed of Life and The Training

Any VIP purchased will only be available for the character that you have chosen not all of your characters on your account.

The other problem you are having is dealing with is the success rates of Enchanting, Mounts and Morphing. VIP doesn't give you any bonus with that, those features are purely chance. There are times when you will be rewarded with Lucky Stars for attempting an upgrade and there will be times when that won't happen. This applies to when you try to forge wings, upgrade your mount or morph your pet.

For Enchanting just use better material or save up a few stacks of Magic Dust and then spam. Having a higher enchantment on your weapon/equipment is what makes them better in terms of stats. Therefore it's logical to make it not easily obtainable.

Another thing I want to point out, using money to gain an advantage (in your case buying more attempts at a upgrade) was at your own discretion. Using money doesn't generally mean you will get further ahead in the game or gain a lot of bonuses unless you want to invest a lot of money. Free players can get as far as a Cash player on determination alone.
    Quick Links

Bleh! Sounds like a lotta work to me. I think I'll pass, I'd rather play, and I'll ask for help when I get stuck -Konata

Comment

I know what VIP does and am very aware that determination alone can get what one is needing done. What I am saying is that the ratio of getting a multiplier to the chances must be dreadfully off if many attempts produced zero multipliers. I'm not saying that being successful or not is the glitch, the glitch is in that is adds no modifer upon a failure at all regardless of the number of failures. I have no problem with failing an attempted upgrade, that comes with the territory of random chance. When it comes to upgrading equipment above +4, your suggestion is to use more dust. That suggestion is moot since if the system says that the enchanting was a "success", the equipment is supposed to have gone up. Since it isn't going up, that directly shows it is glitched.

I do have to ask why VIP only counts towards one character on the same account. Does that mean one would have to pay again for every character on a "single" account individually? I don't expect special treat for being VIP, I know it's purpose is just to make playing a bit easier. Please don't make that inferrence. I would just like the coding to be looked at in my character to determine if it is off to create these glitches.

Comment

they might but maybe add 0.000001% chance?
        Crystal Saga
        IGN: (S14)Thepkmaster
        Sever:Lycanmarsh
        Level:Eidolon Lv80+
        Guild: (S21)Ascendancy
        Class:Knight

Broken Realm
        IGN: darksidepk
        Sever: [S1]Frost Highland
        Level: Lv 40+
        Guild: None Yet o.o
        Class:Paladin

Comment

One word: Income

The lucky star system is like Vegas, it looks all fair and balanced but its not, it IS designed to cost you more then you can ever make outta it. The odds are stacked against you even though you continue to fork out more and more to try to increase those odds.

Comment

1. Yes, when VIP is purchased it is for one character, not all characters/games on an account.
            2. The other issues mentioned are purely chance. Being a VIP helps, as you will have more ways of attaining the necessary materials for upgrading/enchanting; however, as far as I know, the systems themselves are not directly influenced by VIP. Hope that helps clear up some misunderstandings
            3. If you are indeed encountering an issue with your equipment in enchantment, please open a thread with appropriate screenshots to help us investigate the problem. Bugs are like mini mysteries, the more clues we have the easier it is to solve!

Comment

Working...
            X