This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paypal bug help plss...

- I cant use my PAYPAL in buying CRYSTAL .. it keeps says error .. ive trying this couple of dayss .. plsss help
    - and how can i buy VIP using PAYPAL with out a credit card number ??? - i have alot of $ in my account and i cnt use it in buying crystal .. help plsss

At what point of the checkout process are you getting an error? Can you post a screenshot of the error?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cs2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	1663742

when i click pay now using paypal, that eror will apear .. ive try this almost two weeks but still that error apear .. plsss help

Comment

i get that as well, seems that r2 dont want my money

Comment

yeah .. but your paypal is link to ur credit card ryt? mine has no card on it ... and in buying VIP it need the card number .. how can i buy VIP with out card num??

Comment

You can purchase VIP for Crystal Saga using alternative methods without a Credit Card. Just to name a few there is the Ultimate Game Card which is like a prepaid gift card you redeem for online games and there is also MOL Points.

Ultimate Game Card sometimes needs up to 24 hours for activation however.
            Quick Links

Bleh! Sounds like a lotta work to me. I think I'll pass, I'd rather play, and I'll ask for help when I get stuck -Konata

Comment

i bought 500balens, using ultimate game card account, however i have yet to receive any balens.... please admin, check my billing history.... i was waiting for 5days, but i have yet receive any balens, this's the third time i use my UGC account to recharge pack, activate VIP, n last recharge for 500balens, last transaction was failed! my ultimate point was cut but i didn't receive balens of the purchase. . .
              my email :
              REMOVED
              R24699015
              server 77 tarlington field
              Last edited by NomNomNinja; 12-20-2012, 05:29 AM.

Comment

- NomNomNinja thanks .. but i need answer on how can i use my money on paypal
                Last edited by xharen; 12-20-2012, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xharen View Post
                  - NomNomNinja thanks .. but i need answer on how can i use my money on paypal
                  You can purchase UltimatePoints which works the same as a UGC using Paypal.

Here are the steps;
                  1. Go to UltimatePay and register a account.
                  2. If email activation is required then go do that.
                  3. Log into UltimatePay
                  4. Click "Buy UPoints". Choose the 1,000 UP - $10.00 Option and then click "Buy 1000 UP for $10.00".]

5. Click the Paypal tab and follow the prompts to pay for the order.

After that head over to http://store.r2games.com/

6. Go through the steps that you would for any VIP purchase.
                  7. Check if all your details are correct before proceeding.
                  8. Instead of clicking "Join Now". Go to the button next to that. It should say "No Credit Card? Click here for alternative payment options."

9. Under the Ultimate Game Card tab enter the email you registered for UltimatePay and leave the PIN blank. Click the purple button "Add Card".
                  10. Wait about 5 seconds an a option to pay using UltimatePoints will appear. (This is the item you used Paypal to purchase earlier from UltimatePay)
                  11. Click "Apply My Ultimate Points: xx"
                  12. Confirm the purchase.

That should be it.
                  Quick Links

Bleh! Sounds like a lotta work to me. I think I'll pass, I'd rather play, and I'll ask for help when I get stuck -Konata

Comment

thanks its a big help .. imma try it!

Comment

huhuhuh .. when i verify in my email to complete the registration on ultimate play .. it keeps telling its a error! .. *** wrong!

Comment

huhuhuh .. when i verify in my email to complete the registration on ultimate play .. it keeps telling its a error! .. *** wrong!
                        Go to here; http://ultimatepay.custhelp.com/
                        1. Click "Ask a Question"
                        2. Explain the issue you are having. Usually takes then 20 minutes to about 3 hours for a response depending on the time of day.

Also I am unsure why the error pops up. I also experienced it as well when I first registered.
                        Quick Links

Comment

thanks bro .. ur soo nice

Comment

thanks bro .. ur soo nice
                            PM me if you have any more problems. I will give you a reply back ASAP.
                            Quick Links

Comment

bro i cant register ...

Comment

Working...
                              X