This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing connection to server and stuffs

I have been losing connection to server to much times this is my 4th time and i lost connection in a dungeon -_- also i have been unable to go through portals properly and my computer has been running slowler than usual.Then once i refresh,it's only a quick matter of time till I lose connection again T_T.I have been freezing up,I also got stuck on AFK,and unable to drag items out of my inventory.And when I attack monsters it doesn't do anything and they don't seem to notice me or anything.Please fix this or give me any ideas to solve this problem.
    (S6)Wisteria889
    Class: Mage
    Server:Windshear Peaks
    Level:70+
    Plane:Eidolon
    Honor:Viceroy
    Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
    Proud player since 2011
    ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Is this still happening to you? I know you've probably heard this before, but did you try deleting your cookies/clearing cache and restarting to see if that fixed the issue?

Comment

it's happened to me also..
      i lost all my gold
      i submitted a ticket then they just replied "will look further" but no more respond,please fix this
      Nickname: Valkryies

Comment

happening to me also and i tried all current fixes

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_9.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	1663852 This is what's happening to me. Q.Q Is just me? Q.Q

Comment

Originally posted by wisteria589 View Post
            I have been losing connection to server to much times this is my 4th time and i lost connection in a dungeon -_- also i have been unable to go through portals properly and my computer has been running slowler than usual.Then once i refresh,it's only a quick matter of time till I lose connection again T_T.I have been freezing up,I also got stuck on AFK,and unable to drag items out of my inventory.And when I attack monsters it doesn't do anything and they don't seem to notice me or anything.Please fix this or give me any ideas to solve this problem.
            Same n look at this

Click image for larger version

Name:	Presentation1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	1663853
            Server: Himeng Valey (S2)

IGN: (S2)Lyseria

Class: Priest (Hybrid)

Plane: Scion

guild: NOYPI

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
              Is this still happening to you? I know you've probably heard this before, but did you try deleting your cookies/clearing cache and restarting to see if that fixed the issue?
              Well no its not happening as often. And how do I clear cache or deleting my cookies? ._. (If it was ccokies as in food ik how to delete those :P)
              (S6)Wisteria889
              Class: Mage
              Server:Windshear Peaks
              Level:70+
              Plane:Eidolon
              Honor:Viceroy
              Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
              Proud player since 2011
              ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

same here, looks like its still not fixed, website was working a while ago, now its broken again. its verry frustrating. T.T

Comment

It depends on what browser you're using, but to clear cookies/cache check in your internet options/history.

Comment

Working...
                  X