Multiple First Timer Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple First Timer Packs

On my server s60, there is players who have got 2-3 and some even 4 first timer packs on there characters. I have cashed 5-6times and only got 1, and had to go through hell to get that via 5tickets and about 3 days of ****. This is just dumb, players running around with Gryhon for over a week straight + all the expanders and whatnot.

No GM gonna respond to this?

Comment

Bump again, still people who have cashed multiple times are getting gryhons.

Comment

Hi, ragex0411, may I ask what your IGN is so we can look into this issue further? Thanks!

Comment

Rage on S60, im not the one having the issue. I got my pack after 2-3 days hell with ur customer service, its the fact that others are getting MULTIPLE first timer packs, there is people on our server that have basically had gryhon since day 1 of server, they get a new 1st time pack everytime they cash, on the same account/character. Some players have multiple packs unopened on there characters waiting for the current ne to run out.

Comment

Okay, I'll try to see if I can get to the bottom of this...

Comment

... okay, so, I've been asked to see if you know the other player's IGNs so we can check to see what's going on with them.

Comment

Working...
              X