This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty annoying seng bug?

So here on the picture, we are all on the Demon/Red team, yet the red circle shows only on someones..

Click image for larger version

Name:	seng.png
Views:	1
Size:	812.1 KB
ID:	1734157

It's pretty annoying cus you don't know are you going after/targeting your enemies or your own teammates, please fix this..
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

is an old issue,
    auras always hide blue/ red mark from st place,
    all you can do is press ~ button lol
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
      is an old issue,
      auras always hide blue/ red mark from st place,
      all you can do is press ~ button lol
      Not always, you can see that the player above me has the red ring on top of the aura. And before I could see more those team rings above the auras.. And what that "~" button does? >< Don't remember it anymore, but yeah anyways Imo that should really get fixed. ;/
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

yea ive always wonderd about the randomness of this bugg sometimes i get it sometimes i dont but its ussaly anoying >.<

Comment

I notice if u have aura look carefully there's a black hole under u even I put pixie out
          Crystal Saga
          IGN: (S14)Thepkmaster
          Sever:Lycanmarsh
          Level:Eidolon Lv80+
          Guild: (S21)Ascendancy
          Class:Knight

Broken Realm
          IGN: darksidepk
          Sever: [S1]Frost Highland
          Level: Lv 40+
          Guild: None Yet o.o
          Class:Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by thepkmaster View Post
            I notice if u have aura look carefully there's a black hole under u even I put pixie out
            You mean the darker part in the aura, right? I think everyone with aura has that, regarding is it enemy or teammate..
            Stalkers OP.

Comment

that would be ur shadow
              Support this please

IGN: (s28)Tadashi

Comment

I apologize for the delay in forum post replies. I've reported this issue to the devs and will see what they can do to fix this.

Comment

Working...
                X